【»Nonsense«】

Enjoy your time with drunk Levi! Spoiler Alert! He may try to jump out a window! (^o^)

Have fun reading!

Literally dragging Levi inside your house, you call Sasha, hoping she was available to help. And lucky enough, she was.

"I thought you l-," she stopped mid way of the stairs, looking at the person being dragged. "Why's he dead?" You scold her for using such a casual tone and not helping you out.

"It's fine Lovelies! I'll leave!" Levi said all giddily. He turned around and took a giant step. Straight into, a, wall.

The 2 of you gasp in shock. He turned around and said, "Wrong way, my friends!" Those were his last words before he through up, and passed out.

"Ew he's totally wasted! I think we should bring him to the extra room."

"Whatever it is I'm not cleaning up the vomit," you retort as Sasha rolled her eyes.

Gaining her aide, you both carried him up to the room you rested in before. Dropping him onto the bed, you messily place the wool blanket over him.

"I'll bring water for when he wakes up," you inform Sasha. Quickly, you scurry to the kitchen and fill a glass. Only a couple candles lit the dark room.

Although most of the space was hidden in the darkness, you try not to spill the cold water. Failing miserably, you scramble to clean up the mess.

***

Running upstairs with the glass of water, you end up in the room finally. What you believed was a panic attack, hit you. 'Levi! What the fuck!'

"C-Corporal!" He was at the very edge of the room, perched on the window. 'Was he still sleeping?'

You see him turn his head around. "It's you!" He tried standing up on the window sill, but was about to fall. In fact, was already falling.

Dashing over to him you grab hold of his shirt collar. Just in time for him not to plunder to his doom.

"What the fuck are you doing!" you shout bewilderedly. "You trying to die!"

He looked up and smiled. "No silly! I just believe I can fly! I wanted to touch the sky! And spread my wings and fly away!"

Heaving him back up he landed sprawled on the floor. "You're drunk ass could have gotten hurt! This is the second floor!"

You splash the water onto his face and let the cup drop I the ground. He groaned. "What was that for! I wasn't ready yet!"

"For not being smart! Why were you drinking so much!"

Continuing to growl at him, he stands up wobbly. "Well I'm fine!" He giggled and reaches for the window.

"Your not doing that again!" You pull him back and shut the window. "You're lucky I was here!" you pause, "But I'm not lucky you're here!"

His next actions surprised you even more. Walking over to the bed, he started jumping on it! Leaving you dumbfounded.

His wet hair bounced on his head. His shirt was still wet and drooped down revealing more of his skin

"I'm sorry! You're probably wondering!" he stops jumping and stares strangely at you, "You're alive!"

He leaps onto you, bringing you into a close and damp hug. "L-Levi!" you blush as his grip tightens.

Then suddenly letting go, he takes 2 steps back and spreads out his legs. Lower and lower he sunk. Until, he was at his limit.