"Get the hell out of here Adriana," Salvatore warned digging deep to control the urge to shove her out the way.

"No!" She pushed him harder this time, his arms came around her body, his hands grabbing her arms firmly. Without warning he manoeuvred her body into his lifting her off the ground and placing her in a seated position on his desk.
She grabbed onto his shirt forcing him towards her and away from Luca.

"Ade stop," Luca called out taking a few steps towards them during the struggle.

"Zitto!" (Shut up!) Salvatore yelled out towards him. He easily broke free from her taking only two steps to meet up with Luca and swinging his arm back violently connecting his fist with his face cracking him straight in the cheek bone.

Adriana screamed jumping off the desk and quickly dropping to the floor next to Luca. "BASTA!" (Stop!/Enough!) She turned her head to Salvatore, one hand towards his face scolding him, the other on Luca's back. "Leave him alone!" She was breathless, "this isn't even his fault!"

"Get off him." Salvatore commanded rolling his sleeves up his arm in the process. He watched her shake her head in protest. He heard her tell Luca to get out and wait outside.
He turned around briefly trying to control his rage. He turned to the desk placing both palms on the edge, gripping it tightly. He wanted to pick her up off the floor and remove her from between them, but he knew in this state he would end up throwing her across the room.

"This is my fault." She stated once Luca had made his way out. Her voice was small; she stood behind him waiting to turn around. "Don't take this out on him Salvo. I did this. I planned it."

"You what?" He removed his hands from the desk now turning to face her. She nodded shamefully.

"Not at first," she explained knowing her explanation was not going to make her look any better. "We were drinking-"

"So you were both drunk?" He cut her off now gripping the table from behind; he had to hold onto something before he started smashing up his entire office.

"Yes, but I knew what I was doing..." Her voice trailed off ashamed.

"You wanted him? Over me?"

"No," she admitted very quickly, "no. I didn't. I flirted with him, I made him think-"

He abruptly let go of the table starling her in the process. He moved passed her and began pacing back and forth. "What are you trying to tell me?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"He threw me in the pool, it was a spur of the moment thing, I pretended I couldn't swim."

"What the fũck?" He stopped dead in his tracks trying to understand her story. He watched her bring her hands over her face; she took a deep breath before removing them back to her sides.

"I'm a fũcking awesome swimmer," she exclaimed her voice cracking slightly. "You could throw me in the middle of the ocean and I'd be fine."

"I just fũcking might!" He snapped back edging closer to losing his temper again. To his surprise she walked towards him and it was like another energy transferred to her as she pointed her finger in his face angrily and shoved him with her other hand.

"I wanted to hurt you!" She almost screamed. "You make me so fũcking angry at times and I. I just wanted to make you pay." She withdrew her finger from his face. "I know," she continued throwing her hands up, "I'm fũcking horrible! I'm the worst person in the world right now. You just, you infuriate me!"

"So this is your way of getting back at me then? Trying to manipulate one of my best men. You tried to turn him against me?"

"Manipulate him yes. Turn him against you, no Salvo. It wasn't even about him, he was just there." She took a frustrated breath. "I made a mistake" she admitted. "I don't know how to deal with you and I-"

He grabbed her right wrist cutting her off abruptly. "And I don't know how to deal with you right now!" He stated through gritted teeth once again letting go of her wrist with a push. "Get out now."

"Please, don't hurt Luca. It was all my fault."

"You don't get to tell me what to do or not do Adriana. Now get out before I physically remove you from my sight."

So... Out of curiosity... Who's side are we all on right now?

There are only TWO more chapters to go people - that's nuts right? Just two then possibly off to Whispers in New York so if you're interested please go check out the preview and place some votes if you'd like to see it go ahead. 

If you would like to see both the final chapters published this week we will have to hit a voting goal of 50 on this chapter.

Don't worry, I'm not really depriving you all haha, either way if you don't get the final chapter this week you'll get it on Monday next week so don't panic - you'll just be rewarded with a bonus for as little as 50 votes =O

Sorry for disappearing at the end of the week by the way! I went away at 3am on Friday and only just returned. I was in the forest! So no internet connection what so ever! It was actually extremely relaxing =) 

So enjoy this earlier Sunday update instead of Monday x

Comment and Vote if you've been enjoying and would like a sneaky chapter reward this week!