"A week." 

Only?

"What about those other 3 days?" I was afraid to hear the answer.

"Sick." I looked up at him skeptically knowing he was with Heather. Why did he have to lie? I looked back down. "You don't believe me..?"

"Why does it matter if you're telling the truth or not? We're not anything anyways." I had enough room to jump down from the counter.

He followed me to the living room. "It matters."

"No, it doesn't."

"Yes, it does!" he shouted as he pulled my arm, only hard enough to pull me back and not hurt me. It caught me off guard. "Yes, it does.." he said softly. "I'm telling the truth."

"You should go see Heather," I said to him, but I didn't mean it. It was like he saw right through me.

"I'm with you. I don't want to see anyone else." He held my face. "You didn't ask me yet."

I looked up at him confused.

"Fine, you don't have to ask me, but here's the answer: I wasn't with Heather. Not those three days."

I was shocked, but I tried not to show it. "She's your girlfriend. You can spend your whole lifetime with her for all I care." That was a lie. I pulled away, but he pulled me right back.

"But, I don't want to." Again, shocked. "I was going to work on us, didn't I say? You. Me. Us. It may take awhile, but we'll get there." His words made my heart flutter. "I promise..." Right back to square one. He kissed me again and I melted away.

I was now sitting alone in my room on my laptop. Ethan had to go do something back home. He said he was coming back, but I tried to not expect anything. I didn't want to have false hope.

I was finishing a book since I already did all my homework. He didn't answer all my questions, but it cleared things up for me. Whether or not he was really with Heather, I believed him. I had fallen too deep and no matter how hard I tried to climb out, I couldn't.

My phone buzzed, I'm outside.

He kept his words. I was too excited. There was no false hope today. I went to open the door. He was standing in my front porch with a bouquet of roses and a huge smile. I tried not to smile, but it failed. My lips spread as wide as a the moon.

"For a curious girl." He handed me the bouquet and I took them. "It's a start, right?"

I nodded at him childishly, like a kid who wanted a cookie from her mommy. "Do I get a starter kiss?"

I shook my head with a grin still on my face.

"Well, too bad. I take my own prizes." He pulled me towards him as he kissed me. I didn't mind as I kissed him back.

I took the roses to put in water.

"As I'm still trying, what should we do today?" I blanked out. It was such an unexpected question.

He chuckled at my surprised expression. Then he brought his face close to mine and whispered, "I can take you on your favorite rollercoaster until your mom comes home," with a smirk.  

My face burned up as I knew what he meant, and he did not mean a real roller coaster. Seeing my face redden, he laughed even louder. I softly slapped his chest.

"I'm just kidding. What about..."

"Netflix and ice-cream?" He was surprised by my answer, but nonetheless smiled with "Netflix and ice-cream."

I took some ice-cream out and we went to watch Netflix from my laptop in my bedroom. We chose a funny comedy. I sat in between his legs as he hugged me from the back. This felt perfect as I snuggled myself into him.

We were halfway into the movie when I felt his lips kissing my neck. I tried to pay attention to the movie, but it got harder as he made his way to my collarbone. I arched my neck to give him better access. Every kiss burned my skin with his hot lips. I closed my eyes as he got more intense. His hands reached under my loose t-shirt as he caressed my breasts. Then suddenly, he turned me around so that I straddled him. He lifted my shirt off and unclipped my bra as he did the same with his shirt. He squeezed my breasts as I held onto his shoulder. He then laid me on my back as he hovered me. My laptop was above my head. Smoothly, he removed it from the bed as he continued kissing me. My hands rubbed all over his nicely, defined muscles. He slowly trailed kisses down to my stomach to the top of belly button. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled it down to my knees. As he was making his way back to my lips, his phone rang. He continued to kiss me, but the ringing didn't stop. "Ethan..."

"Ignore it," he said. But I held his face and pecked his lips.

With a smile, I said, "Pick it up." He groaned then smiled. He answered his phone. "What's up, Brandon?" I heard him say. I just smiled as I went to put my bra and shirt back on. The shirt was pretty loose so I let my shorts slide off.

With a random confidence clicker, I walked over and hugged him from the back. He turned around and smiled. I started kissing his abs pack one by one. It must've been turning him on as he started slurring his words. "urhhh, dude, yeah, I'm back tt-omo..rrow. We can discuss during.. practice..uh uh.. I'm busy, I'll call you later... " then he hung up his phone and he threw it on the bed. "You're bad now?" he smirked to me as he picked me up by my butt cheeks. I straddled him and he pulled off my panties. You could say I got to ride my favorite roller coaster. Way better than Netflix and ice-cream!

A bad drug. No doubt about it. He was my bad drug.

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 3000+ READS! THIS IS CRAZY FOR ME. <333333 PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND IM TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SINCE I STARTED SCHOOL! AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!