Life Hurts..

Slenda's P.O.V:

I don't know where I went and I don't care, I needed to get away from that mansion it brought to many memories... "Dammit!" I said, slicing a tree in two with a tendril. I sighed walking toward a lake. I took a seat, memories running through me. I took off my mask and began to sing, I sang a song I haven't heard in a while...

"Send a wish upon a star, do the work and you'll go far... Send a wish upon a star. Make a map and there you are. Send a hope upon a wave, a dying wish before the grave.. For all the souls you failed to save... And you stood tall, now you will fall. Don't break the spell, or a life spent trying to do well. Send a question in the wind, it's hard to know where to begin. So send a question in the wind, and give an answer to a friend, place your past into a book. Burn the pages let'em cook... And you'll stand tall, now you will fall..."

By the time I was done I was now in tears I couldn't stand to sing that song, I had fallen to my knees it was to much for me, I though I was having a mental breakdown. It's happened before I don't like when it does. I began to hug myself still on my knees, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't care who it was all I wanted was to see my father. I'm tired of acting tough, I'm tired of acting like I don't care because I do... I just want to be myself without having to be thought of so highly of others.. "Hey, are you ok?" It was Masky he was my fathers second best proxy next to Toby in which he was jealous, that's why no one ever brought it up. I finally responded with, "no.. For once, I'm not ok..."
"C'mon, we need to get back to the mansion" I nodded my head, 'yes'. "Can you walk?" He asked, I shrugged and tried but to no avail I tumbled back down. "Hey if you can't stand it's ok, I'll just carry you" I tried to say no but I was to late he had already got me off the ground and began walking.

~Time Skip To Da Mansion~

He set me down gently and let me hold on to him for support, when we got inside I saw my father. I was happy to see him again yet also still upset about telling him of my mothers death. I stumbled to him and gave him a hug, he hugged back. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.." I mumbled. "It's not your fault" he kissed my forehead. "Now I want you to get some rest it'll be a long day tomorrow" I nodded my head, Masky (of course *^*) helped me to my room. "Thank you" I say as he was about to leave the room "don't mention it" he replied. After that I settled down and slowly drifted off...