Bree: Great, more boys. Yay. (Sarcasm)

Katara: I know right.

Leo: Chase has been waiting for this for ages. Go for it dude.

He pushes Chase forward with his bionic arm and Chase falls forward on his face. Katara laughs at him a little under her breath, and Adam pulls him up by the collar of his t-shirt.

Katara and Bree: Boys.

Wilson: These two are fast friends.

Katara and Bree: Right?!?!

After they were done catching up for the next five minutes, the four go and get changed. The two girls sit down in the living room and were talking about how their crazy brothers always got them into situations, while the boys were in the kitchen, throwing food at each other and eating. They grabbed the food that they hadn't finished and brought it back down to the lab.

Chase: So you guys are basically us?

AJ: Yes, but I don't think Jack is that much like Adam.

Bree: Are you sure.

They turn around and walking slowly out of the elevator, they see Jack and Adam trying to balance spoons on their noses.

AJ: Nevermind.

Leo: I remember when I first met these guys, they were locked in a basement where they did literally everything.

Chase: We were like human lab rats.

Katara: Well, we are the brand new lab rats.

Then Jack is running on a very large hamster wheel.

Adam: HEY, THAT'S MY WHEEL!!!

Then Adam charges at Jack, and he jumps off the wheel. Adam hops onto the wheel, and starts running. Bree and Katara talk more. Chase and AJ play with Leo's bionic arm. They use it to aim at a target that Wilson moves all over the place. At one place, they aim, but Wilson moved the target, and it almost hit Bree and Katara.

Bree and Katara: SERIOUSLY?!?!

Katara: Guys, how many times have I said, look before you fire.

Bree: Do you honestly think boys will listen?

Katara: It doesn't hurt to try and reform my brothers. They normally listen to me.

But Chase interrupts their talk.

Chase: Hey guys, if you want us to listen, just ask nicely.

Bree: Like that would work.

Chase: Bree, can you leave?

Bree: Because?

Chase: Just leave!!

Bree scoffs and walks away. She goes to hang out with Leo and Wilson and AJ. They start laughing and Chase starts talking. He is still standing up right above her.

Hi Katara.

Hi Chase.

How are you?

I'm pretty good. I can still feel that nasty oil.

Well, the capsule baths aren't as thorough as one may think.

True. So what's going on. Why are you guys here?

I wanted to leave to talk to you in person. But my siblings tagged along.

So what did you want to talk about?

I wanted to talk about what we talked about the last time we video chatted.

Alright. We told each other we liked each other. Now what? I don't know what happens after this.

I honestly thought you would know.

Adam: For the smartest people in the world, you guys are dumb when it comes to dating.

Chase: SHUT UP ADAM!! I do like you.

I like you too. But what about Mr. Davenport?

What about Mr. Davenport?

I don't think he would like this,

Why do you think he let me come back to the mainland?

So you are saying he knows? Is that what you were talking to him about after you talked to me last?

Yeah, I wanted to surprise you.

Well, peak me surprised.

I was hoping so.

So, what do we do now?

Well, would you like to go on a date with me?

Well, that depends. Where will you be taking me?

That is a surprise.

You have nothing?

Yeah.

Wow, first date expectations.

This is your first date?

Yeah. I've had to take care of myself and my brothers. Bree told me yours was a date with a Sabrina but you turned into Spike and broke the molecule you were making as a project.

Well, that's embarrassing. So is that a yes?

Yes. When exactly?

Tonight.

She smiles and walks off. Chase is left in the lab with her siblings and his siblings, with red cheeks and a big smile on his face. Bree and AJ superspeed to the mall to buy a new phone for Bree. Jack and Adam arm wrestle on top of the supercomputer. Leo and Wilson are talking about how to avoid Tasha's cooking.