"Hey...," he said calmly with a nervous smile. He was holding a sports bag. I assumed had his clothes and things in there. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. Why was I acting this way? I shut the door. I couldn't let him do whatever he wanted, a part of me said. But, I missed him.. his touch, his voice, and laying in his arms, the other part said. I didn't know what to do. Which side was I suppose to listen to? I felt tears start to stream down my face. I missed him so much, I thought. Listening to that other part, stupidly, I opened the door again.

He was still standing there. I just stared at him. I wiped away my tears as I couldn't let him see what he was doing to me, but I needed to see his face. "What are you doing here?" I said angrily (and again, or I try to be).

"I just needed to see you," he said stepping closer to me. I stepped back, shaking my head no. However, he continued to step towards, reaching inside the house. "No...No!" I yelled at him. He stopped. I saw the sadness in his eyes, but I couldn't let my words disappear again.

"I can't keep doing this." I looked at him.. at his gorgeous face. "You're confusing!" I said. He looked shocked by my words. "This stupid-whatever-thing we're doing is confusing me! One second we're kissing like a couple and the next you disappear for a week without a word." He tried to step closer, but this time I didn't move. "I don't want to do this anymore" I felt the tears streaming down my face. "You probably thought I was stupid and that's why you chose me , and maybe I am, but I don't want to do this anymore..Let's stop this." I looked up at him, and by this time, he was close enough to me to the point of his body heat moving onto me. His face was so close to mine.

He reached both of his hands to cup my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "Good. I don't want to do this anymore either," he said. He threw his lips onto mine. It felt so good to have his lips on mine again, but I couldn't let this continue. I pulled away. "I told you I can't do this anymore," I said.

Closing the door with his foot, he walked closer to me again. "And I said okay," he said, putting his lips back onto mine again. I then realized how much I missed his lips. He grabbed my bottom and lifted me up. I threw my legs to straddle his waist. With his lips, I lost everything I said. I tangled my hands in his hair as he walked up to my room with me still in his arms.

When we got to my room, he laid me down on the bed as he took off his shirt, revealing his perfectly defined abs that I missed. He crouched back down to bring his lips back onto mine, trailing down to my neck. Then he reached his hands under my shirt to pull it over my head, taking my shirt off. He continued to trail kisses down to my chest and down to my belly button. As he reached the top of my navel, he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down. He then started kissing back up upper body to my lips. It was my turn now to unbutton his jeans and pull his boxers off as I pulled my panties off. As we took in each other's hot touches, his tip continued to tease me as it slightly touched my area. Then, finally he let himself inside of me. It felt so good to have him in me again. I missed this. It felt so perfect to have his body touching mine. And we went on like this for awhile, with him in me. I don't know how long it was before we stopped.

He laid me gently down on my back as he laid beside me, his face close to mine. "I'm sorry I forgot a condom," he said. I didn't say anything, but I just nodded my head to let him know it was okay because I got on the pill a couple weeks ago, when we first started. Looking at him however, it was like the words I had spoke before vanished with just his one touch. I felt ashamed, once again. He made me so weak emotionally that I didn't want to look like that. I turned my back to him. But then, he slid his hands to wrap around my waist and he laid his head on my shoulder. "I missed you," he said as he kissed my head and shoulder. It was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning

I woke up to shower. I didn't want my mom to come home to see a naked daughter in bed. Last night felt so good yet I felt like a criminal. It felt so good to be near him again, but what we did (and what we've been doing), it was still wrong despite my attempt last night to stop.

I took a quick shower and threw on some comfortable clothes. As I was walking downstairs, I heard my mom talking to someone. She must have brought a guest over from her trip. But, I clearly saw that the guest invited himself when I saw who it was. Ethan. Was he trying to kill me or something?

He saw me and smirked. I, however, was not too excited. What the heck was he doing here, again?

"Good morning, Luce," my mom said happily. "I met Ethan while he was at training and invited him over for breakfast this morning. He said he was coming back home the same day. Take a seat, honey." She continued to finish the waffles. Ethan sat with a smug smirk still on his face. I took a seat.

"What are you doing here?" I said, giving him a "are you crazy?" look.

"I'm doing what you want. I'm stopping whatever we've been doing," he replied with a smirk. "By the way, why no invite in the shower? " he whispered with a smirk. This was not funny. "Im serious."

As he was about to answer, my mom interrupted, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you guys. I just received a text saying that they needed me at the office today. I'm so sorry, honey." She dropped the waffles and went to grab her stuff. "I'm sorry Ethan. Maybe you can come eat dinner with us sometime?"

"Of course, don't worry about it, Ms. James." He was too happy about that.

"Again, I'm sorry. Ill see you guys later. You guys enjoy," my mom said, as she left. I can't believe she just left me here with Ethan, knowing he's here. Of course, Ethan couldn't keep his smile off his face as he was talking to my mom. As soon as the door shut, he grabbed my waist and turned me around to kiss me. Surprised, I pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you," he said as he pecked my lips.

"Stop it."

"You didn't say that last night," he said smirking, making me blush bright red. I walked around him.

"You can go home now. My mom's gone." Of course he didn't listen. Instead, he grabbed my waist again to turn me around.

"Now, why would I want to leave? Especially when your mother allowed me to stay with you.. for however long I want," he smiled widely.

"Ethan, last night I..."

"You said you wanted us to stop doing whatever we were doing before" His tone changed to a serious one which surprised me. "I'm working on it. Give me some more time," he said removing hair from my face. He looked sincere. "Okay? I promise it won't be like how it has been for long..." I just stared at him. He then leaned in to kiss. It was like he was asking for permission. "Okay.." I said, making him smile. He kissed me.

"Now, can we eat some breakfast?" he said as he went to grab some waffles. He was like a drug I was addicted to. I'm trying to stop, but I can't. I can't let him go because I would miss him too much.

---------------------

THANK YOU FOR THE 2000 READS <3 IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES, ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. please continue supporting!