The Sun Begins To Rise

A/N: Before you guys read this story I have to say it was entirely written by the lovely, amazing and awesome readmorelynch; I have changed not a single thing. She is such a great writer and, in my honest opinion, she deserves much more love!! Hope you guys like this one♡♡

**

The sun begins to rise. I giggle at my computer screen.
Watching netflix always makes me feel better.

My phone goes off

'Awake yet, Sleeping beauty?' - Ross

My heart crumbles at his weakening
'Yep.' - Y/N
He immediately replies
'I'm coming to see you'- Ross

'No!, it's too early. don't you dare leave your house.' - Y/N

'Awh, Thats cute. You think I haven't left yet." -Ross

I roll my eyes at his text, But I love that he cares so much.

"Knock knock" I flinch back on my bed, Looking over to my door, Ross Pokes his head in. his smile wider than ever. He must enjoy seeing me in so much pain and sickness.

"Hey Feeling better, baby?" He walks over and kisses my forehead, He places a plastic bag down.

"How did you get here so fast?" I scrunch up my eyebrows

"I left my house 3 hours ago." He shrugs

"what?! So you just waited outside my house until I woke up, cause you know i've been watching 2 hours of netflix right?" I rub my arms.

He chuckles "Of course I knew that, which gave me some time to run to some stores to get you some supplies."

I giggle as he scrambles through the bags. He pulls out two big tubs of ben and jerry's my two favourite flavours too.

"I didn't know which one to get, But apparently when you sick girls crave ice cream?" He hands it to me.

He was so cute. I wanted to kiss him.
"No Rossy, That's when You're heartbroken." I place my hand on his cheek. and his holds it and smiles at me.
"I knew you didn't cry and eat ice cream so hard when you're sick"

"You so damn adorable, you know that?" I laugh at him while I place the tubs of ice cream on my bedside table.

"I have backup." He holds his hand up for me to wait

My eyes widen as he brings out a box of strawberries.

"Strawberries!!!!" I almost yell, He hands it over as I immediately start eating them
He stands up and goes over to my vase of fake flowers beside my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see." He takes my fake flowers and throws them out the window?

"What are you doing? Those cost like... 4 dollars?" I laugh just saying it out loud. I continue eating. He is now walking back and forth and it's hard to keep up with whatever he's doing.

He walks over to the side of the bed and bends down to a bag and grasps a handful of flowers wrapped in brown paper.
I gasp at his gesture
"Ross! They're beautiful"
"They're your favourite" He winks at me, cutting off the bottom of the flowers and putting them in a vase.
He walks over and lays next to me in bed

"I'm going to get better with you by my side." i lay on my belly and so does he.

"that's too bad, You sound really cute with a muffled voice."

I playfully push him.
"I also got a hot chocolate mixture and a chicken soup recipe, If you want anything just say it." He smiles at me.

I cup his cheek with my hand "Thank you, Rossy." I kiss his cheek but he moves his head so I end up pecking his lips.

"Ross, you're going to get sick."

"We'll cuddle in bed together then." He brings the blanket on top of us.
"That's never a bad idea." I open my laptop and continue watching netflix, But with Ross.

His cute laugh and him talking to the computer screen like it's a person.
He cuddles up to me, I lay my head in the crook of his neck.

I lied It wasn't netflix that always made things better.. It was Ross.

A/N: see??? I told you she was AMAZING AND EXTRAORDINARY. Thanks a lot @readmorelynch for the BEAUTIFUL chapter. Go read the one I wrote for her story on her profile and give her some luuvvv♡♡