the signs when they hate you vs when they love you

aries (when they hate you): distant. they'll pretend they didn't even see you when you pass by them, and if you say something to piss them off, they will not stay quiet, so prepare.

aries (when they love you): they always want to talk to you, they'll always try to make plans with you. they'll put your needs before their own, they always want to make sure that you are happy.

taurus (when they hate you): straight up ignores you. They won't even look at you, you're basically dead to them. but if you say anything that annoys them they will argue with you, and they won't give up.

taurus (when they love you): it'll be a while for them to open up to you, but when they love you, they will surely trust you with things. they will want to hang out with you, and take you places because they don't ever want to lose you.

gemini (when they hate you): they. will. call. you. out. they don't even care who's watching them scream at you. they don't like staying quiet about people they dislike, they want to make sure that people know they don't like you.

gemini (when they love you): will tease you and will unknowingly flirt with you a lot. they will seem comfortable around you, and maybe even chill. they'll try to make plans with you and they'll get you whatever you want, they like to see the ones they love happy.

cancer (when they hate you): honestly, they're not ones to hate anybody, but if they do, they wouldn't want to cause problems so they'll keep it to themselves. if you provoke them though, they will spill all your secrets and all the shitty things you've done to make them hate you.

cancer (when they love you): will worry about you, and will always want to make sure that you are happy. they will want to make you feel comfortable around them, they will trust you. they will ask you lots of questions because they want to know you more.

leo (when they hate you): shady af. they'll probably talk to everyone else BUT you about it, and they always somehow make it seem like you're the bad guy. if you piss them off enough though, they will confront you in front of everyone, and they will try to embarrass you.

leo (when they love you): if they did something wrong, they'll apologize to you, not once, not twice, but as many times as it takes because they don't like losing the ones they love. they will defend you with everything they've got and will always be there for you.

virgo (when they hate you): they act like you aren't worth their time. they'll pretend you dont exist or they won't even notice you walking past them or when you talk to them.

virgo (when they love you): is open with you, isn't shy and reserved and they compliment you a lot. they trust you and tell you things they wouldn't normally tell other people.

libra (when they hate you): is easily angered with you and has no patience with you whatsoever. they will try to tell you they no longer want to be friends, and then they won't talk to you again. they will easily find new friends.

libra (when they love you): always wants to do something with you, no matter what it is. they spend a lot of their time talking to you and making jokes, they will also compliment you and flirt without even noticing.

scorpio (when they hate you): they will just tell you. honestly they don't like being forced into friendships and if they feel forced with you they will let you know, and they are not ones to sugarcoat things, they probably don't care if they hurt your feelings.

scorpio (when they love you): always wants to make sure you're alright, and probably wants to make future plans with you. they talk to and about you often and will defend you if someone decides to mess with you.

sagittarius (when they hate you): completely ignores you, lol. they won't even know you exist and they'll cut any ties that they may have with you. if you decide to mess with them though they will scream at you in front of everyone because they are not afraid of confrontation.

sagittarius (when they love you): takes you everywhere you want to go, and pays for you if they have the money. they will do anything for you as a friend and will not hesitate to defend you, or protect you from people who may try to hurt you.

capricorn (when they hate you): they'll call you out for everything you do, they don't like confrontation but will not avoid it if they feel they have something to say, they'll also tell you everything you're doing wrong.

capricorn (when they love you): super fun around you and they let their guard down, you'll always see them laughing with you, or even smiling, they will want to make future plans with you.

aquarius (when they hate you): gives you faces and if you ask them questions they will give you short answers because they really don't want to be talking to you, if an aquarian doesn't like you, you'll know by the tone of voice they have when they talk to you.

aquarius (when they love you): talks to you about everything, they don't hide their emotions from you because they know they can trust you. wants to go on road trips with you, or just wants to spend time with you, no matter what you are doing, they will always stand up for the people they love.

pisces (when they hate you): manipulative liars. they will probably pretend to be your friend because they 'don't want to hurt your feelings' you will know they don't like you because occasionally they will get angry at you for no reason.

pisces (when they love you): wants to have deep talks with you all night, and they want to talk about their future together with you. they'll make lots of plans and will always like to be around you