Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'

Start from the beginning

Sure! meet u there, get ready to get rekt ;)

I changed his unknown number to Niall the cute one ;). Hopefully no one would find out, if not my cover as a fangirl would be blown. I wonder how is Preston doing after his moodless phase? Probably still the same him. At this moment, Niall appeared with some drinks and snacks in his hand.

"What's a battle without some food and beverages?" he greeted.

*Preston's POV*

I stormed off into my room. I felt to punch everything in sight, but this is all not mine so I should control myself. I cried myself into the comfortable chair.

-Flashback-

Should I bring a tux? I mean its just a ordinary mission? But maybe I could bring Grace on a date? Wait, what the hell am I saying? She's my cousin, of course she does not want to date her older cousin.

My phone's texting ring tone rang, 2 new messages.

From: Grace the Purse

ok, prehistoric stone. im making yr fav. so come back soon eh ;)

Aww, look at her, trying to flirt! Maybe she does likes me back?

From Mikayla:

hey, wanna hang out? i miss you!

To Mikayla:

why would u want me anyway? i treated you like rlly bad and i told u to stay away from me!

From: Mikayla

can we just talk, meet at Bleu Mountain, ok?

To: Mikayla

fine, meet in 10 mins

I zipped up my baggage and zoom pass to Bleu Mountain. It was where we first met. I was not ready to face her after what I have done to her. I regretted everything. Yes, I was the abusive boyfriend of hers. I have tried to change for the better but my instincts tells me to rage.

I opened the glass door to see Mikayla drinking her favourite, Nutty Caramel frappe. She waves at me, she looks happy and cheery. Despite her personality, I see the bruise on her left arm that was caused by me. I made a very weak smile to return her gesture.

"Hey, Kayla," I greeted with a gentler tone than when I met her the last time.

"Hello, press. I really miss you." her voice was so sweet I would melt.

"But I know you would be hurt if we are back together. My anger is not good to be with you."

"I know we can work this out, just trust me." she puts her hand on my arm. That always calms me, her fragrant smell from her daily perfume brings back so many nice memories.

"I have two missions on my hands, so I can't stay with you like we used to," I explained. "But.."

Her annoyance is getting my nerves! Oh no, my other abusive part of me is trying to take over my mind. This is why I can not be with her, all memories with her will always change my evil part of me.

"I have to go. I don't want to rage here," I said in fear.

"But you just came here," her whiny voice irritated me.

"Stop it!" I shouted at her. I tried to calm myself down. There were several people looking and pointing at us.

"I can't. Sorry," I finally refused her and went off with my baggage.

I drove off to go to the new house. This mission must change my bipolar mind. I see Mikayla running out of the cafe. She cries as she shouts my name out, "Preston!! Please come back!"

I sob as I drive to nowhere. Its 1.34pm. I'm late for Grace's lunch. My favourite Shepard's pie. I pressed the GPS button with anger. I could not control my rage anymore.

I followed the orders from the GPS. I sped on the road to the house.

I reached the One Direction house with a emotionless face.

________________________________

And yeah thats it.

Minions.

Kay i'll call you that.

And i you will be like, why so boring?

Sorry. I'm not good with writing.

Please if u want to comment vote fan.

Or not. I dun really care about how many ppl read this authors note.

BYE MY MINIONS.

future hannah facepalms everytime.

fetus hannah doesn't know the meaning of minions, sigh. i made the story more realistic i guess and i made preston have a more important role in this storeh, if you're reading this and love tfios, read the reverse! pretty please! thanks!

i dedicate this to the one and only mariannetonette! just kidding its just marianne! her books are awesumm, so check them out!!

goodbye, jolly ranchers :P

-Hannah♥ xx