Secrets (Iron Man/Tony Stark FanFiction)

Most girls would kill for this job... but i am not most girls. I never was and hope never to be. Which also means i hate most girls. I just can't stand their squeals and their oh-so-horrible problems.

I don't suppose you consider a genius-geek-who-hates-heels-and-drama girl at all, but oh well. I don't want this job, I didn't even sign up for this! Stupid dare... I just hope this will be soon over.

All of sudden i realized what an stupid idea this is. I should just run away and hide in cave ashamed and never go out on public again. But i knew that wasn't an option now since I already was on island and swimming a good few kilometers wasn't ideal since boat left minutes ago.

I wasn't planning on walking, don't judge me this place is size of a national park. Fortunately for me there was a taxi passing by that did actually stop which considering new york lifestyle was good luck, even tough we were in Malibu. I didn't even have to tell him where I was going which was weird but it all made sense since this whole place is one big complex. He looked pretty taken aback when he saw me, he explained it as "most girls that are applying for this job would wear heels and formal dress trying to get chance to get in bed with him.

I chuckled and simply replied by saying "to be honest i am only here because i was forced to and i hate heels and tight dresses, plus i am growing a strong dislike for him. The driver, which i found out was called edwin was talking about how many girls he had driven here and how every one of them was kicked out the day they came, because he apparently hated girls like that. "you know i have a feeling you might be the first one he actually will talk to." i growled at the taught and edwin just chuckled, "we are here."

I stepped out of the taxi, eyes wide open. The "house" I was about to work in took up at least half the island, which made it clear this whole place is his. I slowly made my way to the entrance taking in every detail along the way. The architecture was outstanding, the gardens perfectly trim and most of all the breathtaking view. See was reflecting the golden colors of sun that was now setting, turning darker and slowly fading away. I stood there good five minutes after the sun disappeared, enjoying the cool night wind.

After returning to reality, I realized i was late."Crapp I'm gonna be late on the first day in work with the biggest jerk in this realm!" I muttered to myself, typing in the code I was given.

Inside was elegant yet futuristic and modern. I looked around noticing stairs going down to what i assumed was his work space. I made my way down,walking trough the door. I was in spacey room, surrounded by pieces of tech and blueprints. I Smirked at the sight. I really didn't expect that he did all the hard work. I slowly scanned the room looking for anything out of ordinary. Suddenly i heard a cough coming from behind me. "You know its not polite to break into someones house without asking". There he was standing in front of me, the one that i couldn't stand...