Chapter 5

This one might be a bit short but it's quite interesting!! My sisters been giving me ideas and she doesn't even realise this so thank you norwaygirl101!!!

It's not edited so sorry for any mistakes!!

•••••••••••••••••••

Yana's POV

It had been ages, I've been in the warmth alone and outside. The sun is so bright, I hadn't seen it for ages but it seemed like only yesturday.

Anna, ohh where are you?

I began to walk around to the feild where we used to play. I guess I could check the forest.. I mean it's the crime scene.

One step in the forest was all it took... A flood of memory flashed back.

I heard her laugh and I saw her expression right infrount of me. The vision of the past happe ed around me but this time I didn't run away, I watched the young careless me run away but I stayed and saw Anna before she died...

Wait the man suddenly looked over at where I stood now, he gave an evil smile and then pressed his hand on his fat metal braclet and they vanished. Where they stood a wind blew.

Teleport... How couldn't they have guest that! I had to tell them! But they wanted me dead, I'm trying to help them.

She could still be alive!

Xav's POV

I tried to run after her car, she couldn't control it. It swayed side to side and I was so afraid. I triedto phone her bit she didn't reply, I ran into her house.

"Xav, how nice of you to stop by. I think Annabelle is in her new art studio. Have you seen it before? it's beautiful I bet she's painting on that nice big canvus I brought her. It must be so colourful I can't wait to see it when it's finished." Her mother said. She was really talkative.

"I don't want to worry you but I just went to see Annabelle and she stormed out and went in her new car-" Again she inturupted me.

"I understand you don't want her to ruin it, I personaly don't but I think she will be careful." I sighedi wasn't getting anywhere with this.

"Well she cant drive! Shes swerving and won't stop." I finaly managed to say.

Emilys mouth was open to speak but she fanned herself like she was about to faint.

"Ohh my ohh my!" She said trying to carm herself.

"Caleb honey!" She called.

Caled rushed in seeing his wife about to faint and I had to explain it again to him but luckily this time with put his stopping me mid way.

Annabelles POV

Where was I going? Was I even going anywahere? I didn't reconise the street names at all. Bakers feild... Rosebud way.. Where was I?

I was scared about driving even though no cars were in sight on the road.

I swerved again gripping the steering wheel tighter. My phone made a noise but I could dare pick it up and drive at the same time.

I saw people walking by the road

"You can't drive!" They yelled as my window was open. I forgot how to stop! What do I press??

I turned a corner where a car was infrount of me, I screamed as I nearly lost control on the wheel. They honked at me and I decided to press the random buttons.

I pulled a leaver and the car came to a hault, but I was in the middle of the road.

Take it slowly, I told myself.