1. Best Friends

This poem was written for a dear friend that holds my heart's thoughts.

To a wonderful friend your friendship means so very much.

I give you this ring to bring you good luck, so please keep in touch. It means a lot to me.. for I have one just like it, you see.

Like the elephant, it never forgets, your my very true best friend I ever have met.

You are always there for me through ups and downs through thick and thin you never criticize, you just look at me and smile that beautiful grin.

Sometimes I know, I'm but a pain in the ass but you are always there for me.

You give me you're all, a beautiful friendship that last.. and last. Never once a question asked...

My best friend dear when you look at this ring, you'll know, I'm thinking of you

Sincere like the elephant I hold.. you dear You never once turned your back you are always willing to lend me your ear.

I'll hold you in my heart you are always on my mind

For I'll Love You my dear best friend from now till the end of time.

For now forever for always I'll hold your friendship dear for true best friends is sincere. You're my family you are always in my prayers and heart for a family like you will never part.

Merry Christmas My Best Friend

EAC' ©12-25-98