The Housekeeper (A Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction) #Wattys2015

Harry was just a poor housekeeper... a maid, a caretaker of homes. He had absolutely nothing going for him. He was back and forth on trying to settle in a proper place, but he never made enough money to do so. Harry was always stuck and always came across problems.That was until he met Louis Tomlinson.Who was Louis exactly?Well, he was one of the richest people in London.Louis had a perfect life.He had a perfect girlfriend, Eleanor, he had a perfect house, he had a perfect job, he had perfect friends, he had a perfect everything.Harry would have never expected a job of such worth, but it came about at complete random.One of Louis' managers had hired Harry off the bat after Louis had fired his old maid, in search for a new one.Of course, it started off as any house Harry has taken care of, he would clean up, cook, and go home, unless he was allowed to stay at the home he took care of (which rarely happened).It was nothing.Louis only saw Harry as his housekeeper with a shy attitude.And Harry only saw Louis as his 'master' with a big ass ego. They were opposites, polar opposites.But... opposites attract, don't they?

By: onedirection32rd ~Ongoing updated 6 days ago