Suho

Your POV
' why were you with him huh (y/n) ? " suho started to shout. you were scared not knowing what he was talking about your open your mouth just to close it after a second . You looked down and sighed. You were sick of suho and his childish games , he always misunderstood your relationship with his friend lay.
You got up from the couch making your way to the door, when suho stopped and turned your face to him.
You looked into his dark brown orbs examining his eyes. For sure you know they were angry.
" let go off me suho, I am sick off you and your childish games, I am tired of you so let go" you said snatching your hands aways from him but he seemed to have hold onto your wrist very tight so you had no choice but to give up.
" am I just a game to you (y/n) ? Huh tell , me am I ? " suho said but calmer this time.
You looked into his eyes again.
" I don't know what I did wrong and you have no rights to get angry at me like this " I said looking away.
" you like lay right ? Your using me to get to him yeah ?" He said with a smirk and let goes if your wrist.
" what ...what your think I am some sort of a cheap girl who would do such thing? I can't believe you suho your doubting my love for you... Lay is just a friend who looked after me when you were away from here " you were too angry so you decided to shout to let everything inside you out. " WHO DO YOU THINK I AM SUHO " You said raising your  voice.
' PAK'
suho slapped you on the face. You were  shocked did he just slap you  ? You thought
You looked at him with your  eyes full of tears. So is he going to take it this far, you thought again. Suho looked shocked because of what he had done a minute ago. He looked at his hand , the one that slapped your face and he looked at you.
He came towards your but you moved away with too much shock.
"(Y/n) -ah I ...I... Didn't mean to do that , I am sorry babe please don't go I am sorry " he looked at you with tears in his eyes.
You were too scared so you get your purse and walk as fast as you could away from suho. The man you have loved so much but he always doubt your feelings. 
You walk out of the house even tho you could hear suho shout your name from his room.
Your walked to the parking of the hotel with tears in your eyes. Your wipe your eyes harshly and get into the car when someone holds onto the door and you look up to see suho looking at you with tears in his eyes.
" babe please I can explain I am sorry I didn't know what I was doing I am  firkin sorry "
Said suho with a cracking voice .." Just don't leave me " he finished.
" suho we can't be together anymore, till when are you going to doubt my feelings for you? Huh? " you ask raising your voice abit.
" fine leave , leave I am tired if you anyway , go on run to lay he is always there for you he loves you and you love him I am just an outcast that your using because your using me to get to him " he said before closing your car door harshly before smirking and walking away.
"It's ok (y/n) -ah you will get over it"you said to your self as wiping  your tears. You start to drive away ......away from suho.
You cried in the car ,you hated everything right now. Your just wanted to die.
Now that you and suho have broke up your parents will make you get engaged to some other heir to another company that's not suho's company.

3 months later

"(Y/n)-ah beakhyun is having a party tonight Wanna come ? " Saehoon asked. "Hm arraso I will go with you guys" you said smiling.
It's been 3 months since you and suho have broken up and he has not even sent you a massage or nor has he called you. You sighed you had to make your future bright and you had to get over suho. He never loved you ....maybe he was dating you because of the company and he tried to act all innocent because he didn't want up you to break up with him once you knew . Hmm probably you thought , you had decided you wear a white tight  dress that was really short it's was above your knees and it was revealing nearly all your thighs but you didn't care.It had gold patterns on both side and it really matched your tanned sexy body .
Your were once again single and happy ......well that what you said to your self. You straightened your hair and wore 3 inch white heels to match  your dress.
You walked outside to see the driver waiting for you. You sat in the car and away your went.

At the party --

"(Y/n) -ah your here ....and wow you look sexy  " lucy complimented you.
" yes I am here and thanks " you said slightly blushing. " wait here I will get us drinks " Lucy walks away. You decided to look at the place till she came.
You walked up stairs into one of the rooms because it was very noisy and it was hot because if people's body heat. When you walked in your eyes met something unpleasant and you couldn't control yourself so you dropped your purse and covered your mouth.
It was suho and some other chick making out and they were half naked on the bed.
Your ran away when suho looked at you shocked. You ran away as far as you could until you reached your car and got in when someone stopped you from closing the door.
It was suho looking at you with tears in his eyes.
Why was he crying ? You kept asking yourself in your head. He took hold of your wrist and dragged you out of the car. Your tried to pull away but he was too strong for your strength. So you let him take you,You could still feel the Sparks like before when we were dating ~ wait no I should get over suho -.- he isn't loyal~
After minutes of walking suho finally stopped and turned to you.
You decided to not make eye contacts with him, you didn't want to lose your mind , well at least not now.
" W..What you saw minutes ago , it isn't how it seems ...." He said but I cut him off
" Than what was it ? Did she force you into doing it ? I don't even know why your telling me" I shouted I felt angry , disappointed and I just wanted to cry. 
" your right we were never meant to be together... Lets just f..forget we were ever dating, I want to forget you " I said and that's  when I felt hot liquid falling out of my eyes. I turned around to walk away when.
" I dont want to lose you , this last 3 months I have gone crazy, I missed every second you were not here , I wanted to die and what you saw back there was nothing , I love you so please don't leave me" he said as he leaned forward.
Every inch he moved in made my heart beat faster and I could hear his heart beat too. Thumping fast against  his chest.

......... I guess everyone deserves a second chance
But no one deserve to be hurt the second time around

Hiiii I wanted to write Exo sad one shots and I hope you guys like this 😊