JJ walks over to the tree and pick up a gift and walks over to her dad to get him to read whom it's for. "To Cali From Mommy and Daddy." He reads and she walks over to me with it.

"Here you go." She says which makes us all make an 'awe' sound. She is so cute. I open my present and pull out a Nikon camera. Wow.  This is a professional camera. And it is very expensive. I remember showing it to Jensen about a week ago because I was starting to show an interest for taking pictures and I was using my phone to take pictures of everything. But he told me that I could save up for it and then buys it when I was sure that it was what I wanted. I told him that if I was to own a camera, this is the one. But I never would have thought they would go and buy one for me.

"Are you serious?" I ask them with a shocked face. This is so crazy.

"Yes." JJ says with a big smile. I don't think she really knows what she just said yes to but it makes me laugh that she answered.

"Yeah, you told me that if you ever were to own one you wanted that one. And I thought to myself that it could be a good Christmas present for you. But remember. It was pretty expensive so please don't break it within a week." He says and I smile.

"I promise I wont. Wow. Thank you both so much." I say and give them both a big hug. I sit on the couch and look at the camera for a moment but then I notice JJ standing in front of.

"I think it's your turn to pick a present." Danneel says and JJ nods. I give JJ a smile, put my camera down and then walk over to pick one. I take a soft gift. I think I ma be clothes or something else soft. I check the card on it.

"To Justice From Mom and Dad." I read out loud and JJ smile and hurries back to the chair she was sitting in before she came over to me. I walk over and give it to her. She doesn't take long to get it open and when she does she sees a coloring book and some color pencils. 

--

When we are done with the presents we decided to make some breakfast and we all ate together. After that we all watched some television, and after half an hour with family time Jensen's phone starts ringing. It turned out to be his agent calling to hear if him and me would be interested in doing a father-daughter photo shoot. Oh yeah, I totally forgot that Jensen was in an interview two weeks ago where he was asked about me. Whom I am? Why I had the same last name as him? And he just told the; "Well, that is actually not hard to answer. She has the same last name because she is my daughter." They all were a little shocked to hear that answer but he didn't mind. He had expected them to be. So now it's out and about.

But he told his agent yes to the photo shoot, of course first after asking if it was okay with me and I told him it was. So tomorrow me and him are somewhere, I have forgotten where, to get it done. It's supposed to be some kinda of shoot in a beach house or something, I don't now. I didn't really listen t him after he asked if I wanted to do it. I just said yes.

Now I am sitting with my laptop in my room watching 'Friends'. I have texted a couple of times with Jason today but not as much as we usually do. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he kissed me last night. Because I don't regret it. It can be because his family told him to spend time with them but I don't know. I hope that is the reason.

"Hey." I hear Jensen say as he walks into my room. I pause Netflix and look up at him.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask and he sits down at the end of my bed. I curl my legs up under my chin and put my arms around them.

"I just wanted to see what you were doing?" He asks with a smile. I turn the laptop around showing him that I was watching friends. He nods and looks over at the wall. We sit there in silence for a moment before I decide to say something.

"Was there anything you wanted?"

"Actually. Next Monday after New Years Eve, you and me are going back to Vancouver." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask. Though, I don't actually have to ask because I already know the answer. We are going back to shoot the other episode I am in. I have read the script through a couple of times and I already know the most of my lines. I hope it goes as quickly as last time. But it probably wont. I have seen how these guys work together and it take them a while to shoot a scene because they all keep saying something other than what the script says.

"The next episode." He just says knowing that I already knows. He doesn't have explain it all to me.

"So that means I don't have school that week?" I ask and give him a really big smile.

"Yeah, but I have talked with your school's principal and he told me that he would give some papers you have to get done. It's just an essay in English and in biology and something in math. Nothing big. At least that's what he told me," He tells me. Fuck. I just thought I could go without school for another week without having to do any homework. "That means you have to bring your mac." He says and points to my laptop.

"Okay. When are we leaving next Monday?" I ask.

"Five am." He answer and I look at him shocked. Wow, that is so freaking early.

"We have to start shooting the episode at eight am." He then says. I nod and he then decides to leave the room.  I check the date. Today it Saturday which means that New Years Eve is a Friday.