At the dorm

"Kyungsoo yaaaa!!" Baekhyun called out.

"What?" Kyungsoo replied.

"Could you go out and get me some bubble tea?"

"Get it yourself you lazy bum"

"Awww please please please. PLEASE KYUNGIE" whined the puppy.

"NO"

Baekhyun continued to beg Kyungsoo. He poked him, pinched him, punched him like a little boy. Like a little puppy begging its owner to get it things but the owner does not want to do it.

That's it. Kyungsoo reached his limits of Baek's annoyance. Kyungsoo began to playfully beat him up. He punched Baekhyun in the arm and Baekhyun acted like it had hurt a lot.

"Baekie! Are you all right? I didn't mean to hurt you" asked the concerned looking penguin.

Baekhyun continued to act like it hurts a lot to see what will the person who he annoys a lot, and his best friend will do. "Yeah it hurts a lot" the puppy lied.

Upon hearing what his friend had said, Kyungsoo started to feel guilty and sad for what he had done to his best friend. The penguin quickly ran up to his friend and gave him a hug from the back with bits of tears in his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Baekhyun was shocked to hear what he said and was shocked to see him crying. He did not expect Kyungsoo to do that. Baek then turned around and embraced his friend saying, "I'm okay."

After awhile, Baekhyun's mischief started to take over him again and he started giggling. Curious Kyungsoo then wiped his tears away and asked why was he giggling. Baek told him that he faked his injury and how D.O believed that he was hurt badly.

When Kyungsoo heard what Baekhyun had told him, he became embarrassed for being an idiotic person who trusted that his friend was really injured. Kyungsoo wanted to hit Baek again for lying to him but instead, he gave him a warm and bright smile as he was afraid that he really might hurt Baekhyun if he had hit him again.

END
_______________________________
Hello! this is my first time writing a fanfic. Hope you like it!🌸💕