PROLOGUE

Trust gets you killed,

love gets you hurt,

and being real gets you hatred.

Chantelle Rei Morgan --

Her name so darling yet tough like stone.

She's sweet like sugar yet hard as ice.

Got a goddess look yet bitchy inside.

Wearing a pink off shoulder top paired with low-waisted black skinny jeans.

Walking in a pair of Saint Laurent bow-knot leather sandals.

Holding a white Prada Canapa Canvas Gardener's Tole Bag in her right hand.

She's on her way to her first boring class while sippin' on her Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Coffee from Starbucks to cool her mind. All eyes on her ... as expected. Naglalaway ang mga kalalakihan sa kagandahan niya habang ang mga babae naman ay naiinggit at halatang inggit sa kaniya.

"Hey gorgeous." Drew, just one of her flings, approached and winked at her feeling like he's the hottest guy that ever existed in the campus, but unfortunately, he isn't. Matamis na ngiti naman ang ganti ni Chantelle sa binata habang binabalewala niya ang mga matutulis na tingin nang mga taong nakapaligid sa kanila. 

Drew wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him as his lips met hers. People around gasped, obviously disgusted. Habang feel na feel nila ang moment ng kanilang paghahalikan , may biglang sumabunot sa precious long rich auburn hair ni Chantelle.

"You bitch! Stay away from my boyfriend!" A stupid girl shouted at her with gritted teeth at sinamaan ng tingin si Drew. "At ikaw Drew, walanghiya ka!" Tinignan siya ulit ng stupid girl at akmang sasampalin na sana siya ng mabilis niyang nahawakan ang kamay nito avoiding it to land on her precious face. Chantelle raised a brow on the the stupid girl before she releases the stupid girl's filthy hand.

"How dare you!" Sigaw ni Chantelle, obviously pissed, at binigyan niya ito ng isang threatening look. She was expecting for the stupid girl to be so scared for what she did to her and would run for her life as soon as possible, but she didn't. Nabigla at mas lalong nainis si Chantelle ng tinaasan lang siya ng kilay nito at hindi man lang natinag sa threatening look niya. The nerve of this girl! she thought. This is the first time na may mag lakas ng loob na kumalaban sa kaniya. She was pretty annoyed kaya malakas na sampal ang binigay niya dito, na out of balance ang stupid girl kaya lumanding ito sa sahig. All the people surrounding them were startled by what she did.

"Serves you right, ang lakas ng loob mong kalabanin ako! Who do you think you are huh?"

"You evil! Ang landi landi mo talaga! Boyfriend ko yang nilalandi mo!" The stupid girl was about to attack her again when Drew finally stopped her.

"Leida stop it! Nakakahiya na sa mga tao!" At dun lang niya na realize na pinagitnaan na pala sila ng mga usisero at usisera. Psh.

"So ako pa ang dapat na mahiya ngayon? Drew ako ang girlfriend mo baka nakakalimutan mo!"

"I don't love you Leida, so you better leave." And those words shocked the stupid girl and she foolishly bursted into tears.

"How .. how could you do this to me Drew. Sabi mo mahal mo ako! Kasasagot ko lang sayo kahapon tapos ano? Iiwanan mo na ako?!" Chantelle on the other side smirked at the stupid girl. Stupidity really suits her - Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing in lies. But unfortunately, that's how the heart is ... stubborn and foolish.

"Chantelle let's go." Hinawakan ni Drew ang kamay ni Chantelle pero agad na binawi ito ng dalaga.

"I'm over you Drew, I don't love you either." Drew was stunned upon hearing those words. Well he knew in the first place that Chantelle has a lot of flings at wala ni isa sa mga ito ang sineryoso ni Chantelle because she hates commitments, and she doesn't believe in love, only fools believe in love. But he was just so fool of himself thinking that Chantelle would fall for him because he believes that he's the hottest guy in the campus na hindi naman talaga totoo at jackpot na rin yun kapag maging girlfriend niya ang dalaga. He wasn't able to move because of embarrasment. After dumping Leida he was dumped by Chantelle.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings." Chantelle smirked.

Chantelle was about to leave when she felt weary holding her starbucks drink and she suddenly came up with an evil idea! Lumapit siya sa stupid girl at binuhos niya sa dalaga ang Java Chip Frappuccino blended coffee drink niya. Napasinghap ang mga tao na nakapaligid sa kanila. 

"Defy me again and you will suffer my wrath!" Chantelle turned around, flipped her precious hair and smiled in victory while leaving Drew and the stupid girl dumbfounded. The people who surrounded them set aside when she made her way out of the scene. Pero hindi talaga mawawala ang mga bulong bulungan ng mga tao.

"Ang bitch talaga ni Chantelle."

"Grabe ang sama ng ugali."

"Siya na nga ang nang-agaw siya pa ang may lakas na loob na mang api ang kapal ng mukha."

She faced the people who were talking behind her back.

"Here's my pinky, here's my thumb, here's my peace sign minus one!"