what if Edward left Bella again after the battle with Victoria and the newborns

A/N: What if Edward left Bella again after the battle with Victoria and the newborns? Everyone, finds out that Alice has a secret that she been hiding from everyone about Carlisle and Bella being true soulmates.

Bella's POV

Hello my name is Isabella Marie Swan, but I like to be call Bella for short.

It's been a year. I am now 19 year old, and no I don't have a boyfriend yet, but I did try to date Jacob after Edward left me, but it didn't work out, so I broke up with him, but we are still best friends, we been hanging out a lot since the Cullen's left me again and I miss them so much and I wish that I could see them again, it was Friday morning I was hanging out with Jacob and the rest of my pack brothers at the beach.

"So, Bells what do you want do today?" Jacob asked me.

"I don't know Jake, but how about we go to the carnival tomorrow night." I said to him. I saw Jacob and the rest of my pack brothers grinning. "That's a great idea Bella." I heard Sam saying to me.

"I am going to asked Jessica, Lauren, Angela, Mike, Ben and Eric to join us." I said to them. that's fine Bella I heard Paul saying to me while Embry nodded his head. "We should asked Emily and Leah to go with us." Seth said to us. "Yeah!" I said. "Well, I will see you guys later." I said as I ran home with Seth following me.

I've looked back at my relationship with Edward. I knew that I loved him. He did love me, in His own way. Jacob brought up a fact. If Edward was my true mate, then why did he leave me the first time and the second time? Jacob and my pack brothers told me that, if we were true mates, it would have killed me and Edward to be apart it did kill me inside, being away from him that long, they also told me that the separation is painful for both parties it would be painful for them to be away from their imprints. I remember how he left me broken, unloved, unwanted, and all those months in depression. Then, he comes back into my life, saying to me about what he told me was a lie. It made me wonder what else did he lied about. I wish I knew he also told me that he left me for my own good then he left me again after we told Charlie that we were going to get marry there were times that he could be so possessive and wouldn't treat me as his equal. he thought he knew what was best for me. he wanted to make my decisions for me. I often wonder if it was a healthy relationship to begin with.

Jasper brought something up to me, when he was telling me about his history with Maria and the newborn armies. He was in charge of he told me that there was a female Vampire in the midst of Maria's army. She was supposed to change a male for Maria. She couldn't. His blood called to Her. She drained him dry, and he died. Maria tore the female Vampire apart and lit her on fire. Jasper told me that the male was gifted and that was the reason why she wanted him turned. he told me that this is a normal reaction a Vampire has to their singer, like I am towards Edward. He did bring up a fact that, if you are a Vampire's singer, they will only love your blood only and not you. Did Edward only love my blood and not me?

I thought of the time when Edward went to the Volturi's and asked for death. He thought I had killed myself, by jumping off of the cliff. I only did it to hear His voice telling me not to do it. That was the day when Alice and I went to rescue him. I could have sworn I saw Marcus looking between me and Edward. What did he see? I heard from Carlisle that he sees relationships. It makes me wonder what did he actually saw. What did Aro really read in Edward's thoughts, when he touched him?

Charlie and Sue are now married, they got married last month My dad found out about the shape-shifters, when Jacob accidently, phased in front of Him. Billy explained to my dad about Vampires and what the Cullen's are and how Doctor Cullen save Edward, Esme, and Rosalie, Emmett, with his venom Charlie almost had a heart attack when Jacob turn into a werewolf in front of him by accident.