Chapter 4

My dad, Shou Harune, is designer from brand Aurora Future Rainbow. But someday, i was searching my dad's sketch book, but what I found is my dad's sketch book with 'Prism Stone' logo there.

When i ask him, he said he was the designer of Prism Stone brand, the brand that he was maked. But He didn't tell me why.

And now he's here, standing in front of me and my friend and Yuu.

My dad was looking around, until he's smile. "Nice to meet you, Shibuya-san, Todou-san" he says.

-----------------

Now i know what Ai-chan cook for us, there's a Teriyaki, salad with many vegetables, salmon? We don't have a salmon!? Wow! She's even cook the rice.

By the way, my dad said it would be nice if we talk when dinner, so we all prepare dinner in living room. No one have talk since my dad come, I don't know why, but maybe it's awkward talking about mission to save my mom in front of my dad, he didn't tell me about all of this too!

All set! But no one still want to talk. Ugh!!!! Come on! I want to know what we're going to talk about!

"Ittadakimash!" I says. Everyone follow me. Why anybody here's doesn't talk?!!

"Finally the time has come" eh? Dad? "I believe Shibuya-san and her friends already tell you, you will save the world"

WHAT?!! "What do you mean dad?! You didn't tell me anything all this time! Why you keep it?!!" I shoutout.

Now i have nothing to says, but why did i do that?

My dad want to hold my hand.
"Hazuki..."

But I reject him, i run from living room to my bedroom. And i lock my self. I cry all night, I don't know how much time I spend in this room, and it's still dark.

Wait! This isn't my room, this's my parents room! Great! They're already in front of the door, I can't go to my room now. Maybe dad thinking what am i doing in his room?

I can hear Ai-chan voice outside the door, she's like trying talk to me, and get me out from here. But I don't listen to her, cause i don't want too.

Mom... Where are you now? Why dad didn't tell me early? Why everyone keep it from me? Your my mom...

I have this feeling again, i miss my mom, and I choose to look for her album. Maybe there's one here... Wait, what is this? A book? No... It's a diary, a red diary, i open it and i just realized...

I found Mom's Diary.

The diary first written in 26th December, it's says :
'Dear Hazuki:
Welcome to the world, my love. I'm your mother, Aira, i'm so happy that you're come to this world. I believe Rinne will give you some gift as long you believe in Prism World. You have to know that you're so pretty, my love. You have my eyes and my hair, and you have an Angel voice. I believe you will be one of the Prism Queen in the future, and I want you too. I write this diary that you can read it in the future, maybe that's all for first. Remember Hazuki, always believe in Prism World, if you do that, your dreams will goes on'

My... My mom... Hiks! She wrote this for me... hiks! I have to read this all!

It's like a day that I spent my time in my parents room to read my mom's diary, what I found in her diary was that all i need. She want to tell me about the conversation that she had with her best friend, when i was 4 months, my mom have decided with her friends to do the Legendary Prism Jump, but my mom's best Friend, Rizumu, not agreed to her.

Rizumu told my mom that her idea with her friends was crazy, she told her that she doesn't want anything happen to them, like what happened to Rizumu's mother when she was doing another Lagendary Prism Jump called 'aurora rising'.

But my mom said to her 'this is my destiny, Rizumu-chan, join my friends to do The Lagendary Prism Jump, that's why i was born'.

I didn't realize my tears out from my eyes. My mom... Why did she has that feeling?

The last page, i read it with half a heart. My mom said 'Dear Hazuki, i was so sorry to you and Yuu, i have to leave you both, gomenne... I didn't want too, but this is my destiny, i have to do this, i don't know why i wrote you this, but i have a feeling today gonna be the last time that i write this for you. If something big really happen, please remember this, Dream Goes On'

That's it, the last page that my mom wrote for me. Now i have many answers for my questions, there's only one something to do now.