Klaine phone call...JJ style

Blaine pov

I was getting ready for my big performance tonight when I got a call.

"Hello"

"Hey. Can you hear me? It's kinda loud here" I was shocked to hear his voice. He ended the relationship after I cheated on him. I kept apologizing to him, but he told me he didn't want to hear it.

"Yeah. I can hear you"

"You go on yet"

"No. We"re about to.Kurt I want you to know that.."

" Shut up and let me talk."

"OK'

"Look. I know that you said your sorrys. I just don't know if I can forgive you. I want to, but I can't.Its confusing. My heart and mind for once agree that I should hang up this phone and never speak to you again." This made me teary eyed. I love him so much it hurts. I just want to make things right with him.

"But, my gut is telling me to forgive you, and give you another chance. And my guts never wrong. I hate you so much right now, but I miss you Blaniey Bear. I miss hearing you smile when I call and I forgive you. When I come back to town on christmas we need to have a real talk about where this is going. About us. We can go Ice skating at the rink, and get hot chocolate. Just not at the Lima bean. When I was working there I saw a mouse." I was crying and laughing at the same time. I miss him so much. I just want him to wrap me in his arms and hold me.

"I'm really gonna see you at christmas."

" Yeah. I want to see you earlier though. "

" Me too."

"Blaine I'm sorry that I gave you such a hard time. It wasn't fair to you and I feel terrible."

" No! It was my bad chose. I'm so sorry Kurtise.'

"Can you do me a favor?'

" What's that?"

"Turn around"

"What do you mean turn a.." I looked to see Kurt near the exist of the stage. He had red eyes and tear stains on his face. I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug in the world. I heard him cry into my shoulder.

"You hurt me. You hurt me so bad." He kept repeating. I had tears ruining his favortie shirt.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." I told him. He held on to me tighter and nodded. He let me go and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

"I forgive you. You have to fix your eyes and get ready to knock the peoples socks off. I love you. Now break a leg. i
I'll be here when the show is over."

"Kurt Hummel. You are the best. You know that." I kissed him and ran to get ready to win the sectionals. When the show was over me and Kurt talked. We realized that all relationship are hard. Even in this one. We both wanted the relationship to work for the both of us so we made a plan to see each other more.

the end.....hope you like....if you want to see the orginal version look up klaine phone call thanksgiving....until next idea... keep on living....keep on loving....