"It's just us.."

"Where the fuck were you?!", yelled Jacob as I entered the room.

"Where do you think I was. I'm doing the same shit I've been doing the past six days!", I retorted back at him.

Jacob scoffed.

We continued to have these arguements every night since the kids died. Our relationship was basically a deep hole we couldn't get out of.

I laid down.

"Stop shifting the freaking bed.", Jacob said obviousy wanting to start another arguement.

"Jacob shut up already. Every night you do this and I'm sick of it. You don't think I'm hurting. God knows I am and I'm real tired of your bullshit.", I said.

He sighed frustratedly.

He ran his fingers through his afro.

"I know baby. I'm sorry. It's just that ever since the kids....", he paused not wanting to continue.

"I know Jacob but constant argueing won't fix anything.", I told him as I caressed his cheek.

He nodded as his eyes watered.

"Please don't cry.", I choked.

I needed him to be my protector. Without him, I'd break down too.

He wiped his tears understanding my message.

He gave me a sad smile as he carresed my cheek.

"I love you.", he murmered.

"Love you too.", I said more to myself than him.

He smiled at me but that quickly turned into a frown as he sighed.

"Whats wrong baby?", I asked while I ran my fingers through his hair only causing it to bounce back.

"I just wish that...if I could go back in time, I wish...I'd just wish they'd be alive.", he said with a shaky breath as tears englufed his eyes.

Tears began to envelop my eyes as I recounted the events. It's the worst feeling ever when a mother feels as if the death of her child is her fault. No one could understand my feelings besides Jacob.

The tears flowed down my eyes like a waterfall. The salt from the tears slipping in my slightly parted mouth.

I closed my eyes trying to part myself from the nightmare I was facing. As I closed my eyes, all I saw was the limp figure of Aliyah and the blood on Jacob Jr. and Mia.

The pain was more than I could fathom and it was eating away every sense of sanity I had in me. I was thankful I had Jacob because if I didn't, then I'd definitely go insane.

He was the key to staying strong and that's what I needed right now.

Before I knew it Jacob's lips touched mine as he kissed me. Throwing all his emotions inside me in that one kiss.

I knew where this was leading to because this happened the past six days.

He then shifted from his spot, climbing over me to straddle me. He never broke the kiss.

He ran his fingers through my hair gently as his tears slipped down his face to our attached lips.

He pulled off his shirt revealing his toned body. Reattching his lips to mine, he ripped my shirt off revealing my bra.

That was the sixth shirt he's ripped in the past six days.

He discarded his shirt to the side and threw mine beside us.

He unbottoned his pants and pulled them down, only breaking the kiss for a second.

I let him be in control these nights. I needed his control. But most of all I needed him.

He unbottoned my pants and threw them to the side.

He leaned closer to me and brought his hands to my back.

Unhooking my bra, he threw that to the side.

He massaged my breasts as I moaned into his mouth.

Allowing his tongue to slip in, I wrestled my tongue with his.

He traced his kisses to my jawline as I moaned softly.

He trailed down to my neck as he kissed my flesh repeatedly causing me to moan.

He focused on that spot and he bit the skin and sucked on it.

"Jacob..", I moaned silently.

Breaking the contact from my skin, he pulled down his boxers.

My hormones were going nuts.

Gently pulling my panties, he slipped his dick into me.

I never got tired of this sensation as he went in and out slowly.

I moaned loudly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I bit my lip as he continued to go slow, getting me used to the sensation.

"Faster.", I pleaded.

Obeying my plea, he gradually began to pick up the pace.

Each thrust was forceful, yet gentle.

"Jacob!", I moaned loudly.

He moaned in return as he bit his lips.

As he continued each thrust, he bent down to me and kissed me, pouring his emotions out once again.

Sweaty and tired, Jacob rolled to the side running his fingers through his messy hair.

"I love you.", I whispered in his ear.

He scoffed rather rudely, "Of course you love me. There's no one else to love in this house but me. It's just us.."

With that he turned around, snoring in a matter of minutes.

I stayed in the spot I was, looking at him puzzled.

I knew he was right though as I lay back down, the pain and grief overwhelming me once more.