4

I saw Rina at the corridor so I approached her. She then saw me so I smiled at her but she just run way from me. Maybe I should have not confessed to her, it hurts a lot when she's avoiding me.

Rina's POV

I saw Haru coming towards me and she's smilling at me. Instead of smilling back I run away, I dont know why am I doing this but I just want to distance myself from her.

..................

It was almost a week when I started avoiding her. Even Mami and Tomomi are confused about my actions but I just can't tell them that because she confessed to me.

"Rina!!!!" a familiar voice called out to me . Then I saw the duo coming towards me.

"Rina ! why are you avoiding Haru?." Mami asked me with a puzzled face.

" She seems depressed lately because of that " Tomomi added.

" you should have not treated our lovely senpai like that?" Mami said

" Senpai? why is she older than us?" I asked them.

"eh??? She didn't told you? "

" she didn't Tomomi"

"actually shes a year older that us which means two years older that you " Mami explained.

" but how? " i asked again , my curiosity is now in its peak.

" because she was hospitalized for two years which made her stop, she got into a car accident which cause her to be commatize for years " Tomomi said.

" I didn't know...." I bowed my head slightly, I felt pity for her.

" why are we even talking about this!?? Gosh.. how did our convo end up to this? " Tomomi started yelling in low voice.

We smiled in Timo's reaction. She really is such a kid.

"Haru!" Mami said looking at the person walking towards us.

" where have you been Haru?" Tomomi then started giving Haru a deadly hug.

" I just went to the bathroom " haru replied.

She then looked at me but this time she's not smiling, she took her seat which is beside mine. For a week I didn't even bother to talk to her even though she's my seat mate.

* ring ring ring*

" haru your phone is ringing" mami said

Haruna picked up her phone and answerd it. Then we all got shocked when she immediately stood up with wide teary eyes .

Haruna's POV

" Haru your phone is ringing" mami said to me.
I then picked it up and saw the callers name, it was my aunt. I was curious then, it was so rare for my aunt to call me because she is a very busy person. She's my only aunt because my father doesn't have sibling and she's moms only sister. I answered her call wanting to hear what she will say.

" hello... "

" Haruna..... " I can hear her voice shaking its seems like she's crying.

" what happened?" I asked her

" You...Yo...Yourr parents..... My sister.... they they ...they're dead....!"

I stood up in shocked, I can fell my eyes going to burst in tears. I immediately grab my bag and dashed towards the door leaving my friends.

.................

I hurriedly went to the hospital my aunt texted me. I run as quick as I can . I then saw my aunt bursting in tears, she immediately hugged me. I tried to hold on my tears as much as I could but I also burst into tears hugging her tightly.

" Wha...what. happened? how!! ? why?!!!" I desperately asked her

" they where on their way back home when...when.. a drunk driver bumped their car. The car it.... it then went off the cliff." my aunt explained.

I bursted in tears more.

" Where!??? Where are they!???, I want to see them!" I protested wildly. It was painful, to painful that i wished I died with them in that car accident.