Chap 6

It was now the holidays , most of the children had left , snow covered every inch of everywhere and anywhere , candles were lit around the school and Christmas carols were being sung , finally Hermione has something to enjoy a little bit.

Hermione was also looking forward to the holidays knowing Pansy the Devils worker wouldn't be around in the holidays , she also had hoped that wouldn't but a voice in her kept telling her that she did want him to stay and for them to be good friends. The kiss is what Hermione had been thinking about allot lately , the way his body was touching hers and the way her head spun with excitement , nobody had made her feel that way not even Ron had , sure they had kissed but it was nothing like Draco who was experienced in the art of making girls hearts melt , just how did he do it? Because once he opened his mouth it was such a downside.

Hermione was at the train station saying goodbye to everyone and when it came to saying goodbye to Ron she didn't even keep eye contact with him for a split second , Ron sighed bursting to say something but kept his mouth shout before he let our words that would backfire on him.

They all got on the train together whilst Hermione stood in the cold weather hitting her against the skin , she waved them goodbye and walked away when the train faded away into the mere distance.

She turned around to only be blocked by Malfoy.

"You're about to get the punch in your face you asked about Malfoy , move out of my way"

"Woah miss hormones , relax I came to apologise" said Draco convincingly

"I don't want it you can take that apology and stick it where the-"

"Okay okay clearly you're still angry at me but if it makes you feel any better it wasn't my idea"

Hermione finally had enough of Draco and his constant games and decided to take out all her anger on him knowing he deserved it.

"YES YOU'RE RIGHT FOR ONCE MALFOY I AM ANGRY MATTER OF FACT IM FUMING I HATE YOU AND PANSY GO RAM YOUR TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT FOR ALL I CARE I HATE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH ITS A PASSION NOW LEAVE ME ALONG YOU-YOU-YOU IDIOT"
Shouted Hermione with all the anger she had in her that built up over the years of being stuck with his games.

Draco stood there looking at her , amazed how dark her eyes got when she was angry , he had the burning desire to touch her lips with his , kiss her hard and pin her to the wall with his hands in his hair. He bit his lip burning with the desire.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT THIS TIME EY? LOOK WHKS STARING NOW"

He was staring at her lips , so perfect in every way , he just wanted to kiss every part ,every curve and not stop.

Hermione caught her breath back and stood staring back wondering if he was going to do anything. Had she pushed his limits? Was he planning revenge?

"I'm truly sorry , I am , for what happened in the library and for what I'm going to do now"

Draco out his hands on Hermione's cheeks and pulled her in , both of their lips touched , Draco made the kiss go deeper , his tongue moved around her tongue whilst his hands moved towards down Hermione's thin waist.
Hermione held onto Draco as if when she'd let go the world would fall apart and crumble ,leaving her trapped under.
Draco pulled away biting her bottom lip slowly.
None of them said a word.

Draco felt so warm with that kiss even in the bitter cold snow it had made him feel so warm , he felt at home. He hadn't felt at home since after the war but with the presence of Hermione he felt himself twirling in joy , that night he didn't help Hermione or stick up for her knowing that Pansy would get suspicious but he regretted it deeply ,deeply enough to that it are him up inside. No words in his vocabulary could describe the warmth within him.

Hermione blushed a soft pink colour and waited for him to talk.

"You really are a great kisser Hermione"

"Look Malfoy I don't know why this keeps happening but it can't okay? Stop. You're acting so weird lately I'm starting the think someone hexed you"

"Don't deny it you liked the kiss just as much as me ,I know for a fact you can't forget it just as much as me" stated Draco in an arrogant manner.

"Go away ... To Pansy Draco stop trying to play around with me, I'm not stupid it's another part of your game isn't it? Well guess what I'd die then fall for it"

Hearing that from Hermione made him realise just how atrocious he had treated her , his heart squeezed with pain. He couldn't even answer her.

"Yeah I thought I'd be correct"

"Just because you're top of the classes doesn't mean you're correct Granger"

"Bye"

Why was he being kind to me?
What was his plan now?
I need to stop kissing him back and being seduced so quickly.
Does he like me?
If he does can we be?
You're a fool Hermione Granger for even thinking that and wanting it to be true.

Hermione had just realised that Draco hadn't taken the train and he was staying for the holidays.

This wasn't going to be a calm holiday at all.