Her mom sat down and cried.

Lea on the other hand, is still crying but she remembered what happened to him and Bamboo. So she prepared and go to ABS-CBN for the meeting for the voice.

She was walking to the conference room when she bumped into someone that caused her bag to fall.

"Lea?" He asked.

"Uy Aga! Why are you here?" She asked.

"Visiting someone lang, ikaw?" He asked.

"Ah! I have a meeting pa eh, sorry Aga ha! But I'm really late, take care!!" Lea said while walking away.

He smiled and say to himself "One day Lea, one day! You'll be mine again!".

Then he walked away with a smile on his face.

Lea entered the room, ALL eyes on her, she's so haggard.

"I'm so so sorry" she said, still ignoring Bamboo.

"It's okay ms. Lea, but where have you been?" They asked.

"Uhmmmm umuwi pa ako eh and it is so traffic, then while going here I bumped into someone I know but our chats didn't last that long, I really sorry" Lea said.

"But you looked so stressed ms. Lea?" Sara asked.

"Me? Uhhh ............... nevermind this haha! I woke up late that's why, yeah!" Lea lied.

She doesn't want them to know that she slept at Bamboo's condo last night.

"Okay so let's start!!" The director said.

The meeting started many mins ago but all of them were worried for Lea, her face was blank, no expressions.

"Lea are you okay?" Mr. M asked her.

She didn't answer, she was just quiet and focused (tulala po).

"Lea?" Bamboo asked her.

Then she comes back to reality.

"Oh I'm sorry, ano po ulit yun?" She asked.

"I said are you okay? Or you're not feeling well? Dapat hindi kana Pumunta dito" He replied.

"No okay lang po ako haha, I'm fine! I'm fine" Lea said while smiling.

They continued their meeting, Bamboo texted Lea.

Message from : Mr. Mañalac 💙

Babe? Sorry na please, I'll not mention that again, please talk to me later. I love you!!! 😔😘

Then she looked at him, he smiled but Lea looked away and returned her phone inside her bag.
---------------------------------

The meeting lasted 11:45 am. I'm so hungry. She said to herself, because she didn't eat breakfast nga. When Lea walked out of the room, Bamboo was waiting for her, he's leaning on the wall.

Lea looked at him, eye brows raised.

"What are you doing there?" She asked.

"Waiting for you babe!" He replied with a smile.

"And why? Did I told up you to wait for me?" She asked.

She wanted to laugh at his boyfriend's face, he's almost crying, he feel rejected. "Ahhhh sige wag nalang pala, I just want to say sorry about kanina eh, and I also want to invite you for a lunch date, wag nalang" he said and walked away.

Lea smiled widely, she didn't thought that Bamboo would react like that, she find him cute. She followed him in the parking lot. Whenever he's going to look, Lea will hide somewhere so that he will not see her. She's laughing.

Our Love Last Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें