7: The Drama Begins.

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys, I'm thirsty and I'm gonna go grab a water, anybody want anything?" I stood up and look around at everyone.

Everyone shook their head, saying they didn't want anything, except Sian.

"I'll go with you. I want something myself." Sian standing up as well.

"I can get it for you if you want me to." I offered.

"No, its okay. I'll go with you." Sian, surprisingly, sweetly said.

We both walk out of the room together and walk down the hospital hall.

"You and Harry are really cute together." I tried breaking the awkward silence.

"Thanks. I don't really like him that much though." Sian rudely commented.

"Oh, why's that? Harry is a nice and sweet guy." I smiled.

"Then have him, and give me Niall." Sian trying to convince me.

"Wait, what?" I stopped and stared at Sian.

"You can have Harry, and just give me Niall. I mean, I'm way better for him. You're just too innocent for Niall. I can tell he wants some action, that's something I can give him." Sian smirked.

"Um? I really like Niall. I'm not letting you have him. And I only see Harry as a friend. I want to be with Niall and there's nothing you can do about it." I informed her.

Sian then grabbed my arm as she pulled me into the bathroom. Then she shoved me against the wall. She shoved me pretty hard, because it felt like I lost my breath.

"Look, I'll get Niall to be with me, whether you like it or not. I know he likes me better than you." Sian harshly gripped my arms and stared me in the eyes.

I managed to shove her off me and pressed her against the wall, "No, you look. Niall is with me. If you touch him, flirt with him, or anything else, I will beat your arse. Leave mine and Niall's relationship alone. I will hurt you, and I won't be afraid to do it either."

All my anger just overcame me. I was standing up for myself. As I stared Sian in the eyes, she seemed pissed, scared, and had the look of revenge all mixed together. I know her and I will have problems, but she won't get in the way of mine and Niall's relationship.

I left her there against the wall as I walked out of the bathroom. I walked to the vending machine and got myself a water. After, I walked back to El's room.

"Where's Sian?" Harry asked.

"Oh, she just had to go to the bathroom, she'll be here shortly." I say as I sit down next to Niall.

Not even moments later, Sian walked into the room. She stared at me, then looked to Harry.

"Oh my gosh, love. Are you okay? Come here." Harry says as he opens his arms to give Sian a hug.

I knew she was doing all this on purpose. Her eyes were puffy and red. Her cheeks a light pink, and a few tears rolling down her cheek.

"Victoria. She hurt me." Sian finally let out.

Everyone looked at me. Harry looked a bit confused.

"What?" Harry confusingly asked.

"She shoved me against the wall. Then she grabbed my arms really rough and it really hurt. I even hit my head she she shoved me." Sian whining.

"Bullshit! You fucking liar. You did that to me!" I stood up furiously.

"Then explain these red spots on my arm." She stood in front of me and held out her arms.

"Explain my arms! Mine actually have nail marks from you digging your fucking nails into my arm. And my arm marks are more red than yours! So shut the fuck up, quit lying, and sit your arse down!" I spat out.

"Sian, you did that?" Niall and Harry asked.

Sian just stood there in silence, then let out, "so your going to believe her?"

"Well she's never lied to us." Niall let out.

"Whatever. Fuck you guys." Sian stomped out of the room and tried slamming the door, but epicly failing and tripping over her own two feet.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked as he smoothly ran his fingers across my marks

"Yeah, I'm fine." I let out a small, fake-ish laugh.

"I'm so sorry, Victoria. If I would of known she was going to be like that I wouldn't have brought her." Harry apologizing.

"Harry, you need to dump her. She's not good for you. Right as we walked out of the room she told me she didn't like you and that I should just give Niall to her. Harry I'm sorry, but she's a bitch and you deserve a lot better." I tried to sincerely tell Harry.

Harry sat down and bowed his head down. Then he let out a light sob.

Harry was actually hurt by all this. I felt bad. I honestly feel as if this is all my fault.