Chapter 1- Meetings

Start from the beginning

I was about to take a bite out of the toast when it was snatched out of my hands, I looked up to see Ryan grinning at me and taking a bite out of my breakfast. 

I groaned "I was going to eat that..."

He made a face "It's not that good" 

I laughed and walked towards the front door "Then why are you eating it, smart one?"

Ryan shrugged "It's food, I'm a guy, what else do you want me to say?"

I nodded "touché"

We both became silent as a silver Honda pulled up in our driveway, out stepped Jessica with her designer sunglasses and her mousey brown hair dyed an obvious red and she let out the most horrific squeal, which Ryan made a point to cringe at. 

"Soooooophieeeee!!!! Sweeeetieeeee!!!" she squealed as she tried to run over to me, but her 7 inch stilletos were sort of preventing her from doing that, so she resembled a cripled chiuaua. 

I crossed my arms and waved curtly, turning my back to "look at something" as soon as she came up to me.

I turned and raised my eyebrows at her "Hey, Jessica"

She smiled her lipstick filled smile "Please, call me mom"

Ryan laughed "Actually, if she were to call you mom, seeing as she's british it would come out as 'mum', so I do doubt shes going to do that" 

The passanger door opened and I held my breath as a tall, muscular boy stepped out of the car nonchalantly. He had dark hair and ghostly blue eyes- almost grey- with tiny silver and gold flecks in them. He was gorgeous. 

"..shit" Ryan muttered under his breath 

Jessica squealed again as my dad came out of the kitchen and hugged her tightly. He looked at me and then grinned at the boy "Sophie, this is Tyler. Tyler, Sophie." 

I nodded at him nonchalantly, no matter how hot he was, I still hated him "Do I have to share a room with him?" 

My dad looked at me sternly "Look who decided to talk. Yes, you do. Maybe had you been speaking earlier we could have arranged something else, but yes, you have to share a room with Tyler" 

He had headphones in his ears and he barely even glanced at me, suddenly I felt kind of self concious about what I was wearing. Why hadn't I just showered at least, or something... 

Ryan sent me a sympathetic look "Hey, I've got to go- mom wants to take me to Drivers Ed today..." 

I nodded and hugged him "Thanks for being here" 

He smiled and ran back home "good luck!" 

My dad was making out with Jessica and I cleared my throat. Without looking away from Jessica, he waved me away "Go show tyler up to the room"

I nodded and then stared at him, raised my eyebrows and started towards the stairs. 

Tylers POV:

It's one thing for mom to get rid of dad and marry some other dude, its one thing for her to force me to live with them, but it's a whole other thing to have a crazy hot step sister sleeping with me in the same room. Her hair was soft and obviously long, even though it was tied in a bun. She was sarcastic without saying a word and we made our way up the wooden stairs. We came into a white room with a wooden bed, everything was so...neat. 

She made a 'here it is' motion with her arms. 

I took out my headphones and coughed "Uh, it's really..."

"Neat" she cut me off "I know" 

She walked me over to a door "Here's the closet, if you need to use it I can just move my stuff over to the other side..." 

She walked me over to another door and opened it to reveal a perfect looking bathroom, I didn't know bathrooms could look perfect "This is the bathroom"

She pointed to the shower, bath and sink "Shower is automatic wash, so you don't have to worry about it turning on, just say 'on' or 'off' and 'hotter' or 'colder' for it to work. That's the bath, it's super old so I don't suggest you use it too much....and those are the sinks" 

I nodded "So...you keep things pretty neat, huh?" 

She nodded and made a point not to look directly at me "Yep".

Her lips were a flushed red color and her skin was a perfect tan color, but those lips. I couldn't help but imagining pushing her up against a wall and running my fingers through her long hair, feeling her soft, warm legs and moving up slowly- and then I realized she was my step sister and that was gross. I still would have to be careful around her. 

She bit her lip as she sat on her bed and looked at me "So...our parents are getting married" 

I wasn't about to give her any more attention "Yep" 

I walked over to the bathroom and glanced at her "Is it okay if I take a shower? It was a long drive..." 

She blushed fiercly and nodded "Uh, yeah. Of course- I mean. Yeah"

I smirked and closed the bathroom door, leaving a flustered Sophie outside of it.