Grown Up Time

August POV

It's been two months and I have yet to get my dick wet. Being a actual parent is hard and draining. I'm so used to spending time with my neices then return them to Chaundra. Like my son is a total blocker cause it seem like everytime I start some foreplay with Kayla, he cries. Shit make not want to have any more kids. I can't wait till he is a few months so he can sleep through the night. I already got bedroom proof and everything.

Anyway I have a show out of town and I'm taking Kayla with me. Right now we are in Miami at the Fountain blue hotel.

"It's nice here, we gotta go to the beach.

"Nah,we only leaving the room for my performance.*August

"But auggie.

"I haven't been in you for like a year,so no beach.

"Oh okay.

"Now bring that ass over here baby.

She comes over and sits in my lap. We look each other in the eyes and start kissing. My back meets the bed and Kayla is still on top of me. She pulls away from my lips and un button my jeans. She pulls my dick out and starts stroking it.

"Baby. I don't want no foreplay, I wanna get my dick wet.

She stops and takes off her dress. She ain't wearing no panties. She puts my dick in her and rides me slow. I move my hips and thrust into her.

"Mm. August you want me to go fast don't you?

She wants me to beg but I'm a G, so I'm not going to do that. She moves her hips in a circle and kisses my jaw. I will not beg.

"August tell me what you want.

I groan but don't speak. She bites my neck and tightens her walls around me. Fuck it

"Baby go faster.

And she thrust faster all the while playing with my balls. I met her thrust and we moaning together.

"Baby I'm about to bust.

"Me too.

One more thrust and we explode, our cum mixing together.

*Later

We just got back in our room from the club. I killed it as usual and thankfully I didn't have to punch someone for looking at Kayla. As soon as the door closes I rip Kayla dress off and pick her up. She instantly wraps her legs around me. I push into her and start putting that work in. I had her back against the wall going deeper. I'm going to make her have Multiple orgasms.

"Mm August!

"Yea baby.

"You so deep and I love it.

"So cum for me baby.

She soaks my dick but I'm not stopping. I go harder and like 5 minutes later my ladybug cums again. I walk with her towards the bed and pull out.

"Turn over for Daddy. I wanna see the ass bounce.

She puts on her face in the pillow and arches her back. I hold onto her waist and insert myself hard into her.

"Damn August.

"Shut up, you know you love this shit.

I thrust into her and she thrust back. I'm slapping that ass and pulling her hair. I'm getting that feeling so I rub her clit.

"August!

"Yea cum for Daddy, girl.

I groan and fill her up.

A/n: August ain't playing no games. Kayla going to be walking funny or nah?
August ain't wearing condoms no more. What y'all think that's about?