Chapter 2

"Quincy, wake up." Kim said kicking me in the leg multiple times. I jumped up and realized I woke up from my deep sleep. Joy was sitting at the table eating some Ramen Noodles in her school uniform. She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled.

My daughter is a little on the weird side. She gets it from her momma. "What's up?" I asked getting up and slapping Kim on the butt and kissing her on the lips. "Nothing, but my co-worker is a bitch. I can't stand her stuck up ass. Always..." she trailed off as she went into the kitchen and  started cooking dinner.

I zoned out and started tripping. The effects didn't wear out yet. Voices echoed in my head again as I layed down. "Daddy, daddy!" Joy yelled running over to me. "What's wrong daddy?" She asked laying on my chest. "Wake up.... wake up!" I closed my eyes again and I blacked out once again.

When I came down from my high, officially, Kim was kissing on my neck and tracing my tattoos. "Why are you so sleepy, Q?" She asked kissing me on the lips. I shrugged and she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I looked at the alarm clock,  it was 10:51 pm. Damn, they came home at 5:00. I been asleep for that long?

I looked at the baby, and he was sound asleep. "Look, babe, I'm sorry for this morning alright? It's just that I'm under alot of pressure right now." Kim explained as she took off her work clothes and layed on the bed. Kim didn't have no baby body.

Shorty was bad. When she layed down on the bed in one of my t-shirts and her underwear, I had to hit that. "It's, aight, Bae. You good." I replied laying next to her putting my hand under her shirt and feeling her titties.

"Uh- uh, nigga. You know I'm still nursing." She said slapping my hand away. "Oh, come on, Kim!"

"You have to wait until the baby stops breastfeeding."

"When is that?"

"A full year." I smacked my teeth and rolled over. "Awww, poor babyy." She moaned getting on top of me. "You can use this while your waiting." She gave me a bottle of lotion and my towel. "Yo, that's not funny." I said knocking her off me as she cackled rolling around.

I scoffed and got on top of her and started biting on her neck. "Quincy, stop!" She squealed laughing.  I saw her face turning red as I tickled her under her neck, even though she was 24 years old.

"Stop, stop I'm gonna pee on myself, Quincy stop!" She screamed laughing hysterically.  I loved making her laugh. It makes her forget about the bad times.

"You gonna stop playing with me?" I asked still tickling her. "Yes, yes!" She begged as tears fell down her face and still laughing. I stopped tickling her and rolled over. "You almost made me pee myself, Q." She said running to the bathroom in our room.

When she came back, she layed back down and took off her underwear. "Q, it's been a long time since we... you know... and I wanna--" I cut her off with a kiss and layed on top of her and opened her legs. Soon as I was about to pull my pajamas down, the baby started crying. We moved his crib into Joy's room.

I smacked my teeth as Kim got up, put her panties on and went into the bathroom to wash her hands. Then, she left the room to feed the baby. I should've known I wasn't gonna hit tonight.

I sat in the bed horny as fuck while I stared at Kim in a lustful way as she fed the baby. When she was done, she put Jr. Back into his crib.

"Soo... I'm not gonna hit?" I asked. She took her underwear back off and went under the covers. "No." She whispered. Damn.

*The Next Day*

When Kim left, I got a phone call from my other baby momma, Peanut. Yeah, I got another one.