Prologue

Alyssa quietly escapes a group of merciless men. She is crying and blood is all over her body. There's no other hurtful thing in this world than seeing your father killed by merciless strangers. She is currently sitting on a cliff checking her body, and her tears were falling down rapidly.

After an hour, There's a man who noticed her and this man brought her at the hospital.

"What happened young lady?" the doctor asked her, as he feels the sadness on Alyssa's eyes. Alyssa cries again as she remembered what just happened.

"Oh, you can tell me, young lady." the doctor said as he cures the wounds of Alyssa.

"M...m-y..f-a-the..er." Alyssa said while crying. crying out hurt and sadness.

"What's with him?" the doctor asked as he finish cleaning the wounds.

The 6 years old Brave and Intelligent Alyssa have an idea on her mind.

"My father! strangers killed him! They killed him! They were merciless!" Alyssa shouted and started crying again.

"Will you take care of me? I have no mother, Please take care of me! please feed me! please let me be an educated person! then when I grow up I will take care of you back." Alyssa said with her begging eyes.

Hmmm, intelligent kid, He thought "Okay young lady, since I'm alone at home I can surely handle you." the doctor said.

Alyssa's eyes widened and suddenly she hugged the doctor.

"Thank you," Alyssa said

"What is your name?" Alyssa asked, "I am Lucas Valdez." Lucas said

"I am Alyssa Javier."

Lucas brought her inside his office and called a number.

Hello

.........

Fetch my daughter Alyssa Valdez here at my office

.........??!!

I said now!

........

He faced Alyssa "You're my daughter now Alyssa, Is it okay?"

"Yes...d-dad?" Lucas smiled and hugged Alyssa.

"Wait for your nanny, She will be fetching you here, I still have many things to do."

"Bye..d-da-dad!" Alyssa shouted as if her real father passed away last 40 years.

Lucas dialed another number again.

Investigate what happened about Alyssa's case

......

Okay, Then search if she has any relatives alive and file for an adoption paper.

......

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell are them?!" Luke Lazaro shouted

"Boss, maybe they were in trouble."

"What?! don't say 'maybe' again! make sure! now find them!" He shouted

"Yes boss!" the man went out of Luke's house.

"Dad? what's happening?" his innocent 6 years old daughter asked.

"Nothing, Go back to your room, I have less patience at this moment."

"okay, dad." The little girl said and went to her room.