Arkward...

Jacob's Pov

"Mindless Behavior." I said jumping on his bed laying back with my arms behind my head full of hair. "Mindless Behavior?" he questioned while scrunching his eyebrows. "Never heard of that" he said going to the bathroom and coming back out with a pick."What!" I jumped up and buckled my knees while staring. "Yeah,Yeah! Whatever!" He shooed his hand at me while sitting on another bed." The only groups I know is B2k and they gay as fuck!" He sighed "Lets just get on another topic."

I nodded and thought how he could not know Mindless Behavior! This made me very curious like i'm the most noticeable in the group! I have the looks and everything.....

I guess i'll never learn...

"Well I never introduced myself but i'm Huey,I live here." He spoke slowly like a was a mental person. I looked at him and frowned. "Huey?" I thought. "Okayy Hueyyy" I said emphasizing "Huey" it might sounds a little funny to you but there's a cartoon that have the exact same name." I laughed.

Narrators Pov

While Princeton laughed Huey sighed and picked out his fro while he looked at Jacob laugh like a maniac. What Jacob didn't do was observe himself or his surroundings when he came out the small door. He just knew it wasn't the same,was his a short term memory lost for Jacob or is he just dumb for not knowing he's in the actual docks world?  He Also didn't look at Huey to see he was one of the Boondocks from the cartoon movies.

"Man can you like please shut up!" Huey yelled making Jacob jump to his to of voice. "Okay,Okay sorry man!" Jacob said holding up his arms in surrender. "It ain't like i'm gonna shoot you! I don't even have a dang gun! If I did I would of shot you in your esophagus when you were laughing." Jacob slowly put both of his hands on top of his thighs.

 "So, How you get in my room? Did you sneak in here while we were at school?" Huey asked with full concern. "Or is this one of my grandad's tricks." Jacob froze and slowly looked at him. "I don't remember." Jacob said looking down. Huey furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jacob. "Well you betta cough of a answer!" Huey brother said busting through the door. "And get your punk ass of my bed bitch!" Jacob looked at the 4'2 sized kid that stood in front of him.He looked at Huey and Huey looked right back at him.

"You gonna let him talk like that!" Jacob said pointing to Huey's younger brother. "It not a big deal, he do it all the time." Huey paused "Do you have any younger hood siblings?". He said looking directly at his brother. "I ain't hood i'm a gangster." he said folding his arms standing in a direct pose as if he were taking a picture.

"Nah" Jacob replied. "But I have close friends that are like brothers to me they always have my back." Jacob smiled at the thought of Chres, Ray......and Craig. "But i'm not for sure now." He spoke while having a little bit of his memory jog back in mind. "Wanna talk about it?" Huey asked. "Sur-

"Ummhmm looked before you say yeah I need your scrawny ass to hop up, off my bed!."  Jacob scoffed and stood up.

"Lord please prevent me from killing him Amen." He prayed calmly to himself.

---++---

Ray's Pov

"WHAT THE HELL CRAIG!" Chres said while dragging Craig away from a group of prostitutes. "I can't believe what my eyeballs just experienced!" I silently screamed. "You got that right" Chres replied. "You better hope the Lord will still let you through them gates to Heaven cause I'm going to beat the Holy ghost out of you." Chres replied again. Craig just kept his head down, probably ashamed of what we just saw.

"Now tell me exactly what you just seen?" Craig said not looking up. " Shitt" Chres said starting off. I knew this fool was going to answer. " I seen some red head chick sucking you off!,and a thick bitch on top of a drunk thug! And some hoes who were eating each other's shit  on a stolen computer to entertaining some other niggas!" He screamed. "I know they can't afford no mac book!' I gagged still remembering this shit eating. "Ugghh!!" I said running over to the nearest ditch to freely throw up in. Chres patted my back while I continued. "Look I don't know how that all happened! It just happened I was running then next thing you know i'm getting sucked off." Craig explained ."

"Lies!!" I protested 

"I think this is kinda awkward for us isn't it?" I nodded my head while the scene replayed in my head. 

"Well lets head back so we can go on and have Princeton apologize to the prostitute king saver." I said pointing to Craig. "No! Craig said standing still not moving. "If I go back he just gonna talk more trash!" Craig said staring us both down. " Look Craig we need you! You are the man one that's dedicated in the group! We aren't Not Mindless Behavior with out you bro!"

"Just think about it all of us are going to change over time!" I spoke while continuing. "Don't let cockiness get to you,your more stronger than that! and I'm 100 percent sure Jacob is feeling pretty guilty right now!" I said walking up to him touching his shoulder.

" I hope your right." He replied while Ray and Chres lead the way to the Conjunction House.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangg When Was this book last uploaded?

I Know This Chapter Crappy But I Ran Out Of Ideas And SenSen's Wattpad Not Working -.-

So Im Sorry If I Disappointed Anyone :(

But More Chapters Are To Come Soon.

*20 VOTES

*18 COMMENTS

(Everyone In The Story --->)