Chapter Two: Mind

few ID forms and warranty forms later, Harry, Louis and Joy were parked in front of Harry's estate mansion, all excited. Harry, ecstatic with Louis and Joy in his arms and Louis, overjoyed with a new home. And Joy was just licking Harry's face all over as Louis purred on his chest.

Once the chauffeur had stopped the car, Harry turned his attention to Louis and smiled softly. "Ready?" He whispered.

Looking out the window, Louis hummed and nodded, biting a pink lip before gawking at the marble mansion...No, castle. Harry had a castle since this was not small enough to fit the title of a mansion.

Harry would have chuckled at Louis' reaction if he wasn't nervous about how he'd react. Although, from what he could see, he wouldn't have to be nervous for long.

But he couldn't help but wonder. Would he like it? Was it enough space and what if he didn't like to cuddle or snuggle with him at night? Harry didn't want to think about that even since it was one of the things he was looking forwards to most. It chilled him to think about anything happening to Louis now; he was adorable and small and curvy.

And his.

No one elses.

Harry looked at him with protecting green eyes, lips parted slightly and licked as he hummed softly when Louis looked back to him, up, blue eyes filled in wonder and excitement like a child in Disney World.

He adored that look on his face as he smiled and rubbed his back. "Yes, baby. Yours. Your home now." He whispered and kissed his nose, smiling.

Louis was convinced Harry was some big dream or fantasy or prince he'd think about after hearing fairy-tales be read to him or told to him. One time, the owner of the shop brought in a movie called "Cinderella" after a time when Louis thought he was going to be adopted but the man never came back to claim him. It was like a dangling dream to him, and he wouldn't move or do anything for days. the movie had cheered him up and made him smile about learning and seeing a castle; it was hand drawn and he was entranced in it, he watched for days.

Moving pictures and colorful images swirled his head for months until he watched it again for his last birthday and even got to cookies and hot chocolate milk. Louis smiles at this and remembers these along with the words 'good' and 'happy'.

He thinks he'll remember Harry so far with the word 'love' and 'hugs'...Maybe even 'flower' since he smelled like one.

Harry continues to watch as Louis stares at the grand exterior of the place he had called home for the last few years. "Do you like it?" He asked softly and watched him, making sure he was okay with everything going on here and everything it seemed to be on the outside. He was more than pleased to see him nodding his head quickly in a yes.

A smile spread across his plump pink lips as he released the bottom one from biting it.

"Great. Then let's go inside. It's rather chilly out here, darling." He whispered and moved Louis into his arms further and let him wrap his arms around him. He noticed how sparsely Louis had dressed and knew it wasn't his fault since the women did say they never had any need for clothing hybrids too much. They didn't go outside too long in the winter. Or that's what he heard.

Once Harry was out of the car, the chauffeur was grabbing the packets and small animal kitten from the back seat and letting Harry enter through the front door as it was signalled to open by the butler who stood aside. Harry smiled, the warm air and smell of fresh cinnamon hitting them from his home. It smelled like it always had been, looked like it always had been, but wasn't as empty as it always had been. Now Louis, and Joy, were here to be with him, And this made Harry feel more at home than he ever had before.