Vines can't help you

"PERFECT! Now give me fierce!" My photographer, Matthew commanded. I quickly put my fingers to my mouth and smirked a bit. He took shots and more shots. I just quickly did poses and followed his command.

Being a model for Victoria Secret, is busy because you have to change quickly, you have photoshoots everyday, but also the fame. I remember my ex-best friend, Lauren just took all the fame and used it like it was some kind of superpower. She would spread rumors about other models and just act like a dirtbag! But she got fired cause of my power....Yeah I thought that would sound cool, but nevermind.

My mom is a reporter and she wanted me to find out who spread the rumors and my mom is my mom, so I couldn't lie to her. So I told her and I didn't know she was going to make an article about it. So Lauren's agent fired her and she became known as "her."

"Okay take 5! Darling that was wonderful!" The photographer told me. Yeah he was gay. But hey he was awesome at everything, singing, photography, art, cooking, baking, everything you name it!

I walked to the station that held the pictures. As I walked in, the pictures of me modeling were on the screens. It looked amazing. The lights captured my eyes, you could see my eyes glisten and sparkle. I looked so pretty then how I actually look.

"Bella!" My mother called from my dressing room. I quickly paced to where my mother was. "Yes mother?" I asked her.

"Oh! I have to talk to you when you get home, alright?" She asked me. I nodded and grabbed my next outfit. I told my mom to get out as politely as possible. She scrambled off and told my make-up artist I was ready for my make-up.

She dabbed some stuff on and used the brush thingy, I'm not sure, and brushed it along my face as my eyes were closed. It tickled a bit, but you get used to it.

I heard a knock on the door. "My favorite model, can you please chop chop! We can't waste time!" Matthew commanded and rushed me straight out. I quickly fixed my hair to the side and posed. He took 200 pictures in one minute! Like seriously dude can you click the button any faster? I complain to much don't I? Whatever.

"Now show me what you would do if someone was being rude to you." Matthew said holding the camera up to his face still. I pretended to give a glare at someone.

"Can you pose any better!" He sarcastically said. I smirked and moved my hand to my hip.

"Okay let's wrap this up! Bella you are done my darling!" He started. "Now remember we have a meeting tomorrow at...."

"Exactly 10:00 pm." I reassured him. He nodded and kissed both my cheeks. I quickly thanked the workers and changed in my room. I scurried out. My heels clasped against the marbled floor as I stepped out of the building.

"Bella! Come on! We gotta go! Mall time!" My sister, Anna pulled up next to me in her black Tesla. I hopped in and we went to the mall.

The mall was probably the biggest mall I have ever seen. It had so many stores.

"What are we buying?" I asked her. She looked at her fingers and played with them. "Mom told me to tell you that you have to go to school and act like a nerd and dress like a nerd for her story. So she wants to cut you out of modeling and put you in school for a year. And right now we have to get you nerdy or geeky clothes..." She said really fast, like Nicki Minaj fast.

"ARE YOU LIKE SERIOUSLY?!" I yelled getting everyone around us' attention. I didn't really care, but I have to go to school and quit modeling.

"Can't we just do both? I mean we could just tell the principal and I have the brain of Albert Einstein! That's why I don't go to school!" I argued. She sadly sighed and nodded. I bet you're wondering why my sister can't do it, well she is 25. So she can't go to high-school. So yay Bella to the rescue! I'm like a superhero for my mom!

"Bella help! Help! Bella!" I heard my mom cry. I quickly ran to her to see her sitting on her computer.

"I heard you cry for help mom! What seems to be the problem?" I asked her. She looked at her computer and back at me.

"I need to make an article on blah blah blah!" She commanded.

"Yes I'll do it! I will drop everything that I'm doing and save your stupid selfish self-centered butt!" I sarcastically replied.

"Thanks! I love you!"

Yeah superhero alright. It pressures me I have to do so many things for my mom. Don't you ever have that feeling when someone keeps on asking for favors and you want to scream no in their face and walk away. Yeah the feeling I'm having right now.

"Bella? You listening?" Anna asked waving her hand over my face. Her pink nail polish glistened from the sunlight making me focus on her. I nodded and smiled.

"Then what did I say?" She asked me. I started to think of what she said.

"Run!" I screamed, jumping out of the car and to the mall.

"Vines can't help you sis! I will get to you!" She exclaimed chasing me with a freaking car. Vines are my life! They can give you comebacks to say to your parents... My favorite vines are probably Lele Pons, The Gabby Show, The Eh Bee Family, The Dolan Twins, and I don't know. Basically everyone. (Comment your favorite viners)

Last year my sister and I went to Vidcon and fangirled pretty hard. We basically ran to any vines or youtuber and screamed in their face. Yeah we were crazy back then, in the past... I remember we met some Buzzfeed people.

My sister and I were sitting in the front row for the Smosh's interview. I just listened to them talking about making a video with Dan and Phil. When my sister looked behind her and started tapping me really hard.

"What?" I asked her. She just kept on poking me. I looked behind me to see I think Buzzfeed, but I wasn't sure.

"I think that's Eugene from Buzzfeed!" She exclaimed and shot out of her seat to go see. She told me to "wait here." But if it was Buzzfeed I'm not sitting, I'm running. So I followed her. I think Smosh noticed us running to the back. Because they stopped talking for a few seconds.

We actually were correct it was Buzzfeed. We took pictures and got a picture with THE ASHLEY PEREZ! I fangirled hard, and may have or have not cried... (A/N this actually happened to my best friend and me. But we weren't in the front.)

I finally made it to the mall, but when put my first foot inside the building, Anna appeared out of nowhere. Just like a magical wizard. Or, or, or like Regina from Once Upon A Time, when she saved Robin Hood's wife. But the purple smoke didn't appear.

"As I said, Vines can't help you." She said with evilness in her voice.

"I have to be on flight 1738." I sang and grabbed her keys from her hand and ran to her car. I opened the trunk quickly and pulled out my shiny blue hover-board. When she came near me, I hopped on and handed her, her keys and rode the board inside the mall.

"Are you serious with the vines!" She exclaimed and ran after me. I leaned to go faster and spun around so I was going backward. I pretended to act like I was imitating her crying and mouthed "I'm sorry."

••••-----•••• •-• •o• •0•

After coming home from the mall, we pulled out dozens of shopping bags and put them in my room. We even had to get fake, big, thick glasses! I mean they were he-avy! You know the nerdy kinds from Claire's. "Get ready for school tomorrow!" My sister joked around slapping her knee. Me, being mad kicked her butt making her fall face first. "And you get ready for a big bruise tomorrow." I sassed back.