Chapter twenty two-

Newt had passed out after a while but the doctors told Thomas not to worry. He awoke several hours later to see Thomas sleeping in the chair beside him.

Newt kissed Thomas's cheek and Thomas stirred. He smiled at his beautiful partner.

Newt then remembered why he was in the hospital. He slowly looked down and lifted up the blanket covering him.

Two stumps wrapped in bandages were sticking out of his torso.

He felt tears prick his eyes and he looked at himself. He closed his eyes and began to sob quietly, Without realizing that Thomas had woken up.

"I don't wanna live like this." He sniffled to himself. "I just want to die."

Thomas took Newts hand and gently caressed it. "Tommy I've got something wrong with my head. I don't want to live..I can't live."

"But, Newt." Thomas protested quietly. "I love you." Tears fell down his own face now. "I love you too, Thomas. I want to live with you forever but I just can't, Not on this earth."

Thomas cupped Newts face and kissed him lovingly. "I'll always love you, even if you don't have legs."

Newt shook his head. "I'll always love you but I won't love me. I am not capable of loving myself, something in my head isn't right Thomas. If I don't die here I'm killing my self when I get home."

Thomas broke out into a loud sob. "Newt, please don't." Thomas begged. "This earth isn't the place for me. But, I will always love you Tommy."

Thomas kissed Newts pale lips and left the room. He took out his phone and googled what doctors use for assisted suicides.

After digging around he found out that they use a drug called 'Penome' that slowly and peacefully kills you. You just kinda fall asleep and never wake up.

Thomas then snuck around the mostly empty hospital, looking for it. He saw someone leave a door that locked when it was shut but he sunk in before the door shut.

He looked around and saw lots of medication but kept looking for Penome.

After about half an hour Thomas pulled open a drawer to find a syringe labeled Penome.

He took the syringe in his shaking hand and snuck back to Newts room.

"What is that?" Newt asked as Thomas handed him the Penome. "This is what they use for assisted suicides." Thomas explained. Tears formed in Newts eyes and he handed the syringe back to Thomas.

"Thank you, Thomas." Newt said kissing Thomas for the last time.

It hurt Thomas so deeply to know that he would have to do this to the one he loved more than anything.

But, it's what Newt wanted.

Thomas took Newts IV and pushed the drug in. Newt closed his eyes and took deep breaths. "Thank you for loving me, Tommy." Were his last words before he went still.

Thomas knelt beside him and held his cold hand as he erupted in tears.

"Goodbye Newt. I'll never stop loving you." He whispered to the cold boy.

So that's the end of the story! Please don't kill me :| This was supposed to be a sad story! Please don't leave hate comments! Thank you for reading. (Also, Penome isn't real I just made it up)