TIME FOR A TEA PARTAAAAAY~! (CRACK)

==WARNING THIS IS A CRACK CHAPTER!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK==

"OH MY LOVELY (F/n)!! DANCE WITH THE LIBERTEA!!" The Hatter said as he swayed around the table. 'What in the Red Queens name did he drink?' I thought as Mr. Hatter gave me some Libertea. "Um... Hatter?" he turned to face me. "Yes my dear~?" I sighed and said, "What's Libertea?" (LE GASP! READER!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHAT LIBERTEA IS?!) The Hatter stopped completely and stared at me. "What's Libertea? WHAT'S LIBERTEA?! LIBERTEA IS THE NATIONAL TEA OF WONDERLAND!!" I sighed and walked to an empty seat next to the Mouse who said. "Tea? TIME FOR A LIBERTEA PARTY!!!!!" I was so confused so I just drank the tea and said "Cheers." I finished the liquid and ran around in circles saying "I'm a UNIKITTY! IM A POWERFUL FORCE!" over and over until everyone passed out.

March Hare's POV

I finished recording the madness that happened at the table and chuckled. "This is going to be interesting..."

HELLO MY REVOLUTION!! I'm so very sorry I didn't update in a long time but TOMORROW IS MONDAY AND I DONT HAVE SCHOOL!! HAHA! TAKE THAT MONDAY! GAWD I NEED TO GO TO WONDERLAND!! Comment and vote and enjoy!