Chapter 1

The Mad Hatter. Everyone in Wonderland knows that he's a troublemaker, but they don't know that he has feelings as well. Especially for a certain (H/c) female...

"Another day, another pot of wasted tea..." The Hatter sighed. The March Hare noticed this and was concerned for this insane Hatter. 'He's been like this every time its time for tea...' The hare approached the phone that was strangely a pillow Mouse was sleeping on. "MOUSE!! What did we tell you about sleeping on the phone?!" The Hare yelled and put in the numbers for one special girl they all know and love... (Guess who)

You were sitting in your cottage drinking tea when the phone rang. Your (E/c) orbs curious to see who was calling, you picked up the phone and said "Hello! (F/n) Speaking!" "Hello (F/n), It's The March Hare... Um.. We have a problem..." 

••••••Timeskip because I'm awesome like that ^~^••••••

You arrived at the Long Table to see your long-time crush stirring tea sadly. (I WONDER WHO THIS MYSTERIOUS MAN *coughcoughHattercoughcough* COULD BE?!) "Um, Hatter? The Hare said you were feeling a bit down," you said while sitting next to him. "So I thought and said 'Well, that's impossible! The Hatter is never sad!' So I came down here to prove him wrong!" You said with a goofy face while The Hatter smiled and said while he stared at you. "Well, I never thought girls were brave enough to do anything..." You gasped in anger "...But you proved that girls can do anything when they put their mind to it~" He said while smirking. You blushed and kissed his cheek and he blushed. "(F/n).  I think I love you~" you smiled and kissed his lips lightly. "I love you too, Ya crazy Hatter..." We leaned in and heard a rustle to our right and The Hare popped out smirking and shouting "HATTERS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!! HATTERS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!" The Hatter chuckled and said "Why yes, yes I do."

HELLO MY REVOLUTION!! My second story done! I'm so awesome! Prussia: NEIN!! JOU ARE ZHE MAD MISTRESS!! IM ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA!       Shut up Preußen (Prussia in German) Prussia: FINE ZHEN!!     Please don't be harsh again, please enjoy and if you want more, please comment below!!!!