Prologue

The Magic Four

Fire

This is for all the people who believed in me even when my ideas got crazy.

Prologue:

There is a girl called Amber. She is the second youngest of 6 brothers and sisters. She has unruly red hair, a mischievous personality, and is turning 13 soon. Having a lot of siblings is hard, but she gets along well with them most of the time. The sibling she connects most to is Anabelle, the youngest. They enjoy singing and reading together. 

The eldest siblings are the twins, Sam and Ann. Their hair is a slightly browner shade of Auburn. They enjoy playing pranks, but are definitely separate people with separate personalities. Sam is the jokester, and he has always wanted to be a sketch comedian. Ann is clever, and she enjoys watching people's reactions. 

 Charley is the next sibling. He loves animals, and has always been the gentle one. His hair is just plain old brown, with more of a chestnut hint to it. Whenever he's around, everything seems a lot calmer. 

 Kyle is the one Amber really looks up to as an older brother. He's into Sci-fi, and is just a bit of a geek. His hair is red, but not as avid as Amber's.

Anabelle loves music. She likes singing, plays the piano, and loves musicals. Her personal favorites are Wicked and Matilda. She enjoys reading, but not quite as much as Amber. She is definitely the lovable younger sister type. 

 Besides having a huge family, they had a normal life- mostly. There was that incident when Ann blew up a turtle's cage... and the time Charley made Amber's birthday cake explode. And so much more. But this particular incident, is how their story begins.