Chapter 1

Dear Cupid,

            I have a HUGE problem. I'm with my boyfriend. I haven't told him I am a vegetarian yet, and he bought me a steak at a really fancy restaurant. What should I do?

                                                                                                                                                        ~ Julie

One, you shouldn't be texting on a date.

Two, how long have you been dating?

And three, just tell him before the steak gets here so he can cancel and order you a black bean salad.

                                                                                                                                                  ~Cupid

One down 373 more to go.

Hi I'm Kate, but most people call me Cupid.

I'm in my room answering all the questions people have.

I have two friends named Izzy aka: Einstein, who does the advice column in the school paper, and Callie aka: Chanel, who does the fashion column.  And then there's me. Kate aka: Cupid, who does the love and dating advice.

My phone rang. It was Callie. That's strange because she rarely calls me on my Cupid line. I picked up and she freaked out. "KATE! Help me! I'm going on a date and-" "Wait a minute. Your going on a date?" I interrupted. "But it's taco night!" "I know, but Kyle asked me out," (Kyle was her major crush) "And you know I couldn't turn him down!" She replied, " and I don't know what to wear! Wait! Never mind. I found something. Thanks!" Callie hung up. All righty then, I thought to myself.

Back to work.