1. First Meeting

"Ladies, listen carefully to this. Mr. Scott Eastwood is now available in the market after he suddenly broke up with the model Sasha Reid. They have been together for four years before Scott released the public statement regarding their breakup. The reason-"

A hand suddenly grabbed the remote beside me and turned off the television.

"Why did you turn it off?! I'm interested on why they broke up!" I protested to the culprit, my best friend Phoebe.

"Because they're pissing me off. Besides, my cousin already ended it a month ago. The bitch just doesn't wanna accept it." she said and rolled her eyes at the television.

Yep, Phoebe is Scott's cousin and the great Clint Eastwood's niece. I don't even know why she's friends with a commoner like me.

"Eh? So why did they break up? I thought they were so lovey-dovey it makes you sick?"

Phoebe just rolled her eyes and sat beside me. "Well, the bitch actually cheated on Scott and had the gall to deny it. He saw her doing the deed with her assistant by THEIR bed. And, it turned out that it wasn't the first time! Half of their relationship was spent with her cheating on my poor cousin!"

She was getting worked up to the point that my poor pillow was getting smashed. Speaking of cousin-

"Hey! What exactly are you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to meet with Vanessa, like, now?"

Her eyes widened and she immediately stood up only to get down on her knees in front of me. "Babe, how much do you love me?"

Talk about bipolar problems. "What do you want?" I asked suspiciously.

She gave me the puppy dog face and it immediately sent me on edge. "You have 20 minutes to come with us. "

I sighed in relief in her answer. It isn't that bad. Unless-

"Your cousin isn't planning to set me up with someone again, right?"

"No, not this time. Vanessa needs me to drive her somewhere but I don't want to. Drive us, please?"

Hmmmmmm... I was planning to watch Lion King though. On the other hand, I'm craving for some McDonald's right now. Decisions, decisions.

Phoebe probably sensed my indecision that she bargained with me. "I'll buy you McDonald's on the way there. "

"Okay. " I finally relented while standing up to get ready.

After 30 minutes, here we are, on our way to the mysteries destination after we picked up Vanessa from her house. Gosh, I still shudder when I remember Vanessa's smile when we picked her up. Creepy.

"You know, Alekseis, I am really thankful you joined us."

I looked at Vanessa suspiciously at the rearview mirror. "Why? There isn't any blind date happening, right?"

The bitch just scoffed. "I won't let you go on a date wearing tshirt, shorts and those converse. Please."

I just rolled my eyes at her. Of course not. "So, why do you need me?"

Instead of answering me, she turned to her cousin and said, "Phoebe! Why didn't you tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"Apprently not if I don't know what you're talking about. We haven't talked since we last visited him."

Okaaaaaaay, I'm getting really confused here. "What's going on with you two?"

"Nothing. Our cousin just needs your help. Computer problems." Vanessa finally explained.

"I thought you just need a driver?" I looked at Phoebe briefly but she just shrugged.

"That's what Vanessa told me. I didn't know there is something else."

"Why? Are you busy?" Vanessa asked me.

I just shook my head while trying to figure out Vanessa's sloppy handwriting.

I've had enough so I just gave the paper to Phoebe. "Here. Figure out whether I'm going left or right. I can't read Van's writing."

After an indignant Hey! From Vanessa and a lot of wrong turns, we reached our destination. It's a two-storey house that looked like it came from a fairytale. Weird. The three of us have been friends for two years now but I didn't know that they have a married cousin that I haven't met yet.

"Who's living here?" I asked both of them as we got out of my black Toyota FJ Cruiser. Yeah, I know, pretty big car for my 5"2 frame. But hey, not only boys have their toys.

Anyway, these bitches still haven't answered me. I frowned at them but Phoebe just walked towards the door and knocked with Vanessa trailing behind.

The smudge at my car caught my attention that I did not hear the door open. I just heard Phoebe calling my name without Vanessa in sight. Phoebe closed the door and locked it once I entered the house. Weirdly enough, I can't help but jump from the sound of the locks in place. You know that feeling you get when ypu enter a haunted house or something like that? You know that something bad and scary will happen but you can't movr to get out of the building? That's what I felt. Question is, why the heck do I have a bad feeling about this?

My question got answered when I saw Vanessa in the living room with her cousin beside her. How do I know that person is her cousin? Well, her words kinda confirmed it for me.

"Alekseis, meet our cousin, Scott Eastwood."

Tall, dark and handsome. That is Scott freaking Eastwood. Did I mention that Clint Eastwood's son starred at The Longest Ride, my absolute fav movie? No, well, you should also know that I have a crush on this guy when I was in college. Combine that with the fact that Vanessa and Phoebe both have creepy smiles on their faces that tell me that I am in trouble right now.

My evaluation of the situation stopped when Scott freaking Eastwood (yes, I have to say the whole name everytime because I'm freaking out!) held out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Scott." Ah shit! His voice is so deep. Every cell in this guy's body screams manly. Wtf?!

"Alekseis." I briefly answered and shook his hand. Lemme tell you something, I am not romantic or anything but there is sparks gurl, sparks!

Once I let go of his hand, I looked at the two idiots behind him. They both have that face they have when they're setting me up with someone. Aw hell.

I am in deep shit right now.