T H R E E

Chapter Status: Edited

Johnson's P.O.V.

"Hey guys," Sammy says to the camera not smiling like usual.

"So we need to talk to you guys about something." I say.

"So you all know our really good friend, Jade." Nash starts.

"Well just a couple minutes ago she had a panic attack. And you know what caused it? Her social media that is bleeding hatred towards her." Hayes continues.

"The people that are tweeting these hurtful things," G says, holding Jade's phone up to the camera.

"It's not okay, it's not cool, it's not funny." Sammy states, trying not to yell.

I take a deep breath, "Jade has been friends with Sammy, G, and I for 6 years, almost seven. The rest of the guys, for 3 years. Now all you 'fans',"I says putting quotes around fans, "That are tweeting her hate and death threats, aren't real fans. I see your guys tweets and Instagram posts. I know a lot of you love Jade, a lot of you accept her because she is our best friend. But a lot of you also hate her for being our best friend, for making us happy. And that isn't okay. Now I'm not asking you to love her, even though that's your loss, but at least accept her as a human and as our friend. And before all you comment saying she is doing all of this for attention and shit. No, she isn't. She's had anxiety ever since she was 12, BEFORE all this fame and stuff, and it's not my job to tell you her story. But I can assure you it isn't rainbows and unicorns. Maybe someday you'll know her story, maybe not. But until then you know her name, not her story so keep your traps shut. Judging people without taking a second to realize they are a human being, is not okay. Respect should be given to any and every person, no matter that preconceived notion you have of them. And if people continue to send her this many death threats. I swear on my life that I will delete all my social media, causing there to be less interactions between the fans and me too our true supporters, I love you so much and everything I said wasn't directed to you guys. Bye." I finish, I get out of frame and run upstairs into my room. What the hell just happened...

I run my hand through my hair and sit on the edge of my bed. I rest my elbows on my legs and process all that just happened.

"Jack." I look up and see its Jade.

"H-hey."

"You didn't have to say that stuff." She says.

"But I needed to, and wanted to." I assure her, "Why aren't you with Sammy?" I scoff.

"You're an idiot." She scoffs back, "I don't know exactly how I feel about him. But I do know that when he was kissing me I was thinking about you the entire time. How much softer your lips are, how your lips send electricity coursing through me." I stare at her dumbfounded, "You're just too stuck up your ass to notice it." She adds.

Jade's P.O.V.

"You're just too stuck up your ass to notice." I add, he stands up and walks up to me. At first I thought that he was gonna hit me, but then I remember, it's Jack, and that he would never hurt me.

"You're such a pain in my ass, you know that right?" He mutters before smashing his lips onto mine, that same sensation flowing through my body.

"Jump." He mumbles into the kiss, I do so and he catches me. He pushes me against the wall, his hands groping my ass. I wrap my arms around his neck, letting my hands run through his hair.

"Jack." I moan, as he bites my earlobe.

"Shh, we don't want the others to hear." He reminds me, his voice husky.