He hits you you run Off

Ash ( 6)
Ash just got back from recording and hanging with 1D you wanted to go shopping at the Disney shop and he did promise to take you so you walked in thinking nothing of it
"Ashy ashy are we still going to  the Disney shop"
" No" "please ashy" "listen you annoying little brat I said no now stop bugging me and go away"
All of the sudden you felt a sharp stung on your cheek ash looked at his hand back at you then back his hand "Y/N I'm" he was cut off by you running and  you ran out the door and just kept running you found yourself at your uncle Micheals house you knocked frantically Mikey opened the door looked down as saw you broken "baby are you alright"
"Uncle Mikey ashy hit me hide me please can't go back no don't send me back" " ok Hun calm down come in let me look"
He look at the nice shiner you had round your eye and the bruise that was forming on your cheek" " Hun go to my room" you did so Mikey got on the phone with ash ( phone call)
M: WTF I have your baby sister round mine sobbing her Heart out before you say it don't come round you done enough damage to that little girl you gonna stay away from her for a few days and think about what you done.

A: I so sorry I hurt her is it bad?

M:well let's think ash a black eye and a bruise check what do you think.

A: omg I'm such a bad brother.

End of call

A/N the with be a second part Ashton's apology