2 /

- // Jack's pov

I look at her taking a bite of her pancakes, smiling.

"I can feel you staring at me." She smiles, looking up. "Why? Why do you keep doing that?" She giggles.

"Because," I say, "because your beautiful."

Did I really just say that?

She blushes, "well, thank you." she smiles looking at her food, playing with it.

"I, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make things awkward." I laugh, coughing uncomfortably.

We both finish are food, but during that time there were laughs, and smiles.

We saw cameras, and people taking pictures of us but that's a daily basis.

"Here's the check," the waitress said. "I gave you guys a discount since you guys are my favorite couple." She smiles.

"What?" Elissa says, widening her eyes. "No, no, no. You got this all wrong! We aren't dating." She giggles.

"Yeah, what she said." I say, looking down alittle bit.

"Well you guys would be cute," she says. "Anyways, you could just leave the check on the table."

Once she walks away, we both were about to pick the check up once our hands were touching. I look at her.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I start to say.

"No, it's fine." She giggles. "You know you don't need to make this awkward. It's fine!"

I smile, picking the check up.

"$87.67. Good thing we got the discount because it would've been $108." I chuckle.

"You know I could pay." She says.

"No, I'm being a gentlemen."

"So? I don't care, I wanna pay!"

"Nope, not happening." I chuckle at her adorableness.

She rolls her eyes, walking out the door.

I put the money in the check, and the tip on the table, hurrying fast outside.

"Wait up!"

- // Elissa's pov

I think I'm starting to have feelings for Jack. I don't know, he's an amazing guy.

He might not feel the same way though.

"Wait up!" I hear jack's voice right behind me.

I turn around and stop.

"You do know that the cars that way right?" I chuckle, pointing to the opposite side of the way she was walking.

"Oh yeah, right." I giggle, walking the other way.

I catch up beside him seeing all the fans taking pictures and videos. It was crazy.

Once we got into the car, my song came on, it's called, "Post to be" (Jhene Aiko isn't the one featuring in it, pretend elissa is.) It's kinda not my song, I'm featuring in it. Omarion and Chris brown also in it. It was fun working with them.

"... Pull up to the club and it go up, make your girl fall in love when I show up, It's not my fault she wanna know me .." Jack yells.

I giggle as I see we pass the house, "Wait what? Where are we going?"

"To the mall. Sorry for the late notice, but we're going to the mall, I need new shoes."

"Have you seen your closet?" I giggle.

"Meaning, I need more." He chuckles.

Oh, his laugh. It's so cute.

His phone starts ringing, as he answers it.

"Hey?" He says into the phone.

"Really? That's amazing!" He says, smiling.

"What? Whatttt!" I say, trying to get into the conversation.

"I'll be there!" He says, hanging up.

"What happened?" I ask, giggling.

"Madison is releasing her album tonight and I told her I would be there."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

Madison beer.

She hates me, I hate her. Simple.

Why? Because it all started when I first started hanging out with Jack. She got jealous, started taking Jack from me. And, that's about it. Jack would always choose her between me. Fucked up, right? But now, he promised he wouldn't do that anymore. I hope.

- // flashback

I was sitting down, on my twitter when all I see was Madison walk into the room, tripping over the end of the couch, falling to the ground.

I stand up, gasping.

Madison starts 'crying', as soon as Jack walks into the room.

"What the fuck happened?" Jack looks at me, looking back at Madison who starts to get up and sit down on the couch.

"Elissa, elissa, she pushed me!" Madison yells.

"What? No I didn't, I swear!" I say, looking at her.

"Yes, you did! Stop lying!" She yells, looking at me.

I look at Jack, "I need to talk to you." He says, walking out the door.

I follow him as he stops, "what the fuck elissa?"

"I didn't do it!" I yell, "why are you believing her over me when I knew you for 2 years and you knew her for almost a week?!"

"Because, why would she fucking lie to me!" He yells in my face.

"Because, you don't fucking know her." I calm down, "Why am I always your second choice? W-why don't you ever believe me?" I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Look back at us, and tell me how much times you lied in the past."

"I did it for you! Why would I lie? I don't do that, and you know that!" I yell, feeling more and more tears roll down, "Whatever already. She wins. I don't care anymore. Have a nice life, Gilinsky." I say, walking away.

He stood there, motionless. With no words to say as he watches me leave.

Then of course, right after, being my own stupid self, I have to believe him.

- // end of flashback

"Are you okay?" Jack asks me.

"W-what?" I reply, "Sorry, I'm just thinking, y'know." I giggle.

"Nah, it's okay. Whatcha thinking about?" He asks.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." I say, putting on a smile.

"Alright," He say, "We're at the mall in 5 minutes."

"Okay, let's get shopping!" I yell.

-