Prologue

(After titan war)
It was a normal day on Olympus.

Athena and Poseidon were arguing about Medusa again. Zeus was being lectured by hera about having two kids with the same woman. Ares and Aphrodite were kissing (while Hephaestus was sulking). Apollo was shouting haiku's at the top of his voice, and everyone was basically causing chaos.

All of a sudden a bright flash of lights appeared. When the light dissappeared, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Nico were standing in its place. But they were way different then the people they knew.

Leo, for once, didn't have his usual sarcastic smile on his face. He looked more depressed than any of them had ever seen him. Piper had her head buried in Jason's shoulder. Jason was stroking her hair gently, but he didn't look far from crying himself. Hazel and Frank were both crying, leaning on each other for support. Nico looked the worst: he pretty much looked like a skeleton. Hollow cheeks, bony arms... he looked like he hadn't eaten in at least a week. He also looked really sad.(just so you know, I am straight, and I don't support gays, so I'm gonna have Nico not be gay. I don't mind gays reading my stories, I just don't want Nico to be Gay)

WHY ARE YOU INTRUDING OUR MEETING? Zeus thundered.

Jason frowned. "Did you not summon us father?"

Just then, a much smaller flash of light appeared in Zeus' lap. When it was gone, there was a piece of paper, and a book. Zeus read:

Dear gods, goddesses, and demigods. We have decided to give you this book so you can read it. The gods need to know what is going on with their children, and the demigods need a break. We have decided to "kill two birds with one stone" as they say, and do both. You should be aware that the gods are from right before the demigods sail to camp Jupiter, and the demigods are from after they got to Rome. Demigods, no spoilers. And also, expect some visitors later on. From: the fates.

"Well, that explains alot" Athena said. "Well, who wants to read?" No one answered. The demigods were still trying to wrap their heads around the idea. "Well, if no one else will then I will."

The Mark of Athena. Chapter 1. Annabeth...