Cute Things To Tell your Girl

1. Last night I was looking at the stars and matched each star with a reason why I love you. It was going great until I run out of stars.

2. Last night I sent an angel to look over you as you slept. The angel returned to me and when I asked why? The angel said that angels do not watch over angels.

3. Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.

4. I can conquer the world with a single hand so long as you are holding the other.

5. God must have been showing off when he created you.

6. You deserve the world, but since I cannot give that to you, I will give you the next best thing, which is my world.

7. I could hold you forever.

8. I tell you I love you so much because you never know, a day might come and one of us would end up in the hospital, and I want the last feeling you feel is of me loving you.

9. Are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life.

10. Baby you are a thief because you stole my heart.

11. Did it hurt when God removed your wings and sent you to earth?

12. I will love you F.O.R.E.V.E but no R because it would be the end of forever.

13. If love were a cup of coffee, our love would be a mocha latte - sweet, hot and filled with pep.

14. I long for you just as much as a drowning man longs for air. It would kill me to have you just a little.

15. You have just made me realize that the Beatles had it all wrong. Love is not all we need, it is the only thing there is.

16. Every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again.

17. Babe, you are my dream girl, and like my parents always say, never give up on your dreams.

18. I would rather be in hell with you than in heaven without you.

19. I will love you until death, and then some.

20. I brought you this flower so that it would see what true beauty is.

21. I went to the hospital and got an x-ray, do you know what they found? You in my heart. The doctor said my heart will always be fine with you in it.

22. I wish life had a pause button. I would pause every moment we spend together.

23. I put a tear in the ocean and the day you find it is the day I will stop loving you.

24. If I were to die today, I would be happy because I got to spend time with you.

25. You are all I have ever wanted in a Girlfriend.

26. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

27. I want to grow old with you.

28. You have a sweet smile, sweeter than (insert the sweetest thing you can think of).

29. Your love is what keeps me going every day.

30. We are a match made in heaven.

31. Even after the years we have spent together, you still make my heart skip a beat.

32. Even when we are old and gray, I will still be holding your hands in our rocking chairs.

33. You even look beautiful when asleep.