"Opps." He says laughing

~Mackenzie's POV~
I was in a peaceful dream until I heard my alarm clock start going off. I groan reaching my arm out and shutting my alarm off. I quickly open one eye and quickly shutting it getting blinded by the sun shining through my window. I decide to open both eyes and let my eyes adjust. I look at my clock and realize that I need to get ready and go to school yay! (Note my sarcasm) I quickly get out of my small bed and go into my closet. I decide on wearing black high waisted skinny jeans and a black and white sweater to keep me warm. Since it's close to winter I need to start dressing warm. I decide on just brushing my long brown and blonde ombré hair and putting a flower crown on it. I go to my vanity and do my usual makeup. Light foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. After I'm done I go over to my night stand and grab my phone from the charger and look at the time. 6:45 I'm gonna be late for the bus! I grab my back pack and sprint down the stairs and into the living room and seeing that my parents already left for work I head straight to the front door and leaving the warm cozy house. I walk down the street and to the stop sign where my bus picks me up. I look to see if Luke is there and when I see him I freeze. Once he sees me he smirks and starts walking over to me. (Luke is my bully and I'm terrified of him I don't know what I did but he hates me.) He comes closer and pushes me to the ground "oops." He says laughing I feel my eyes start to water. No! I will not cry this time. Instead I get up and brush my self off and see the bus coming to save me. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------sorry it's so short but tell me how you like it so far. I will be updating tomorrow. ~love allie~