Part 7

~~~Marcella's POV~~~

I can't believe he actually thought I would agree to his stupid idea. A spy! I already risk my life everyday being in a pack of wolves and he wants me to be a spy?! I know what happened to their last spy, he was ripped to shreds by a clan of vampires. Actually those vampires were my last family, he tried to attack me for some unknown reason. Maybe orders of the Alpha, maybe because he thought he was saving me I guess I will never know. I needed the help of the group of hunters I stayed with for a year, I would have to be careful though.

I finally arrived at the gym twenty minutes early. That meant I had time to get changed and warmed up before Derek showed up. That also meant I had some time to figure out how I was going to get him to agree to train me on how to elude the wolves' attention. He wouldn't be too willing since that went against everything he had been taught. They were never supposed to train a human beyond self defense, but I already knew all of that. He wouldn't like that I was about to tell him that I knew either, he'd probably report me to the council.

"Hey Marcella, you're early." Derek commented, walking closer. Here goes nothing I suppose, how bad could it be?

"Hey Derek, I need to tell you something. Let's sit, you'll need it."

"Don't tell me you're going to stop coming to training or I'm going to miss my favorite student."

"No, I need help. I know what you are, and I know what my parents are. I want to know how to evade a wolf's attention. I need to know how to be invisible." I rushed it out hopping he only caught the last part of it. No such luck, luck really is not on my side today is it?

"I'm human Marcella, and just carry around wolf repellant. They don't usually attack unless they are hunting, so you should be fine."

"Derek, you are wolf. Part of a shifter pack, that's why I came to you. I needed to continue my training to survive in this world. Now I am asking you as my friend to help me continue surviving. The Beta of the pack my parents are in has caught wind that I know something, or that I could be a threat. He has the Alpha's attention on me as well, I need to know how to lay low until this blows over. And if you won't help me I have past parents that will, and believe me when I say they will teach me more than what you want me to know."

"How do you know what we are? You are human, who told you?"

"No one had to tell me. My parents' last name is Varulv, dead give away. Next is the huge dominance fight my mother and uncle just had. The fact that my 'pepper' spray has a small concentration of wolves' bane in it. As well as how my parents disappear every full moon and don't show up again until the next day exhausted. The Alpha also hold too much power than a human normally would, their eyes shift color when they are angry, and I may or may not have been raised by hunters." Derek's eyes went black at the last part. Well this is going smoothly, how to defuse this situation. "Derek, calm down. Simon give him his control back, I need him not you."

"You are a hunter, you must be killed." And this is why I don't tell people I know what they are.

"No my parents were, I have never killed before. Not even for survival, I only knock out and run."

"You are a danger to my pack, my family." This is not going well so far.

"Derek, listen to me and listen closely. There are humans in this room, you don't want to expose yourself now. Let's go into the woods so you can release your anger there. Ok?" The only response I got was a nod of his head and him leaving me. I followed, knowing we weren't done yet and that I was going to have to prove I was no danger.