Chapter 10

*Harry's POV*

Tonight was the night. I'll kiss so many girls. I love mine and Katie's closeness and I know if I was to get with a girl she'd be fine with it and she would still be as close to me.

That's the good thing about Katie she understands me, she never has judged me and when I don't want to talk about something she will appreciate that and talk about something else. She's just an amazing person.

Also you can't deny her amazing looks either. Her hair floats around her head like a cloud and how her natural curls bounce off her shoulders as she walks around. Her dimples are so deep I could dive into them and live there. Forever. Her bright blue eyes sparkle all day long, they give the stars a run for their money. Every single day she manages to amaze me with her gorgeousness. I must admit that the bigness of her heart plays a huge part of her beauty. I'm glad she's my best friend.

We return home with only 50 minutes to Niall's party. I wasn't looking forward to it as much as I should. I've been to plenty of parties and I know how they all work. Firstly people get drunk, then start grinding on each other on the dance floor, then decide that they want to make out with each other or more, then fall asleep. However I haven't slept with anyone for a while so it would be nice to actually pull someone tonight but firstly I will just find my mates and stay with them, until I see someone that I fancy, Katie will be with her mates so i won't be looking around for her.

Katie decides to shower first after arguing with me for about 5 minutes who takes longest to get ready, which now means we only have 45 minutes until the party starts. I lay my outfit flat on my side of his bed and do the same with hers, I really hope she looks as good as I think she will in this outfit. Wait what am I saying, of course she will.

Katie showers rather quickly, and 5 minutes later she is out with a towel wrapped around her body. I like how comfortable she is with me, we are bestfriends and she's naked in front of me, and she knows I'm not gay. And the way she looks...she looks incredibly hot and If that doesn't kill me one day I will end up dying a very unhappy man. With the sight of Katie stood there in just a towel is really turning me on and I can feel my pants get tighter and tighter each time I stare. I have to get a shower and deal with my hard dick before it cuts off my blood circulation.

Just as I walk into the bathroom I notice Katie pull out the new lace bra and knickers she bought today and discreetly put them on with the towel still around her body. I chuckled walking into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I heard banging come from my room so I quickly washed my hair and and washed my body off and luckily the hot water relaxed my hard on and I was safe to go for tonight. Unless Katie looks amazing in her outfit, that she didn't show me until we returned home earlier, then I might not be able to control myself.

I forgot to pick up my outfit before coming into the bathroom, luckily I had my phone so I could ask Katie via text message to give me them.

I need my clothes, could you possibly bring them to me including boxers and socks, leave my new trainers in the box though. I don't wanna ruin them just yet.

I heard her phone vibrate rather loudly and I laughed at the noise. I don't even know why, it wasn't funny, just everything Katie done, made me so happy. Was I falling for her? If their company makes you the happiest you've ever been, does it mean you're falling for them? If their friendship means everything to you, like its the only thing you really want, does that mean you're falling for them? Probably not.

Of course dumb ass. Love you really.

What? She loves me?

Harry she was saying that sarcastically, as a friend of course she doesn't like you like that! My subconscious reminds me.

I'm glad she has her own toothbrush in my pot and a hairbrush and lady things, she really has made herself at home. A few moments later I heard a knock at the door. I adjusted the towel around my waist and let go of her toothbrush that I didn't realise I was holding and quickly popped mine In my mouth and hoped my lips will hold it secure in my mouth whilst I answered to Katie.

"Here," she says slightly walking away before turning back around. "We have like 25 minutes Haz, so hurry up."

"You aren't even dressed yet, I bet all you've done is your hair?" I folded my arms with a frown dancing across my forehead. Her hair was wavier more than her natural look. She lets it float around her head, it looked gorgeous, I wasn't sure if she was wearing make up but I guess I'll find out.

"And brushed my teeth, and flossed. Hurry up Haz, I've ordered the taxi for 6 sharp so hurry."

"It won't kill that we are a few minutes late, anyway you hurry up too." I played a mocking smile and shut the door with my foot.

Ten minutes later I was all ready, I had borrowed some of Katie's hairspray that she left in my cabinet and found some old after shave as well that I decided I would wear. Katie text me said that she would wait down stairs. So I finally leave the clammy, over-smoked bathroom and went over to where I had left my brand new black ankle boots. I slipped them on my feet and stood up ready to head down stairs.

Just as I was about to reach for the door handle, it turned by itself and revealed one, hot, gorgeous, outstanding, beautiful girl. Katie had decided to go with a red skin tight dress which can I just say look incredibly tight about her arse and boobs. She had his red heels on her however it did make her like 2 inches taller, strange but gorgeous. Her make up was done so perfect. An incredibly straight line covered her eyes they parked from the eyeshadow laying on her eye lids, red lipstick set smoothly on her soft lips, her eyes were highlighted by the darkness of her mascara and eyelashes. She was certainly killing me.

I felt really under dressed now because I had gone with me everyday look, I had my black skinny jeans with my black ankle boots and my plain white shirt. My hair was the same as well.

Our gaze at each other was not ending anytime soon, we both literally stood there with our mouths slightly open, taking in each other's hotness. Well I was taking in her, she was probably looking at me with the 'why the hell are you wearing that for a party' look. I finally snapped out of it and tried to make it a lot less awkward.

"You look good." I was joking she looked fucking sexy.

"Urm thanks, you too." She said reaching for her phone which is what she originally came up for.

"Are you ready to go then Haz," She nudged past me playfully. "We are going to be late, we always seem to be waiting for you."

"Yeah sure we are." I laughed and her face grow an adored look.

"Are you's ready then?" Anne smiled as we reached the bottom of the stairway. "Katie you look stunning! Wow my son is so lucky!"

"Thank you Anne!" She smiled at my mum.

"I am lucky," I whispered in her ear. "And you do look stunning, sexy as fuck." I smile and she stares at me.

"Wait for us!" Screeched Gemma. "Wow Katie!"

"Oh no back up stairs you two young ladies, and change into something more reasonable, this is a 17 year olds party not a strip club." Anne commanded.

"Mum we are going to be late, if they go upstairs now." I moaned.

"Exactly mum."

"I promise Anne, we will be responsible adults." Rebecca gave Anne a huge smile reassuring her.

"Ok. Good. I guess you two are staying over at Niall's," I nodded. "What about you girls?"

"We will probably crash wherever." Gemma mumbled.

"Ok. Have fun. Be safe." Anne waved us off just as Robin joined her by her side.