Tests, afterschool flirting, and Louis' sass

Start from the beginning

From: Peter Pan
Yeah, OK. How about we play a game?

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and responded back.

From: Baby Tarzan
What do you have in mind?

Harry was grading tests and biting his pen a little harder than usual, and bouncing his leg up and down while having a firm grip on the phone making sure that it didn't fall. He placed an 'A' on a random paper, sighing in anticipation, but smiling largely when he got a text.

From: Peter Pan
How about we play a game I like to call intentional arousal?

Harry groaned, but covered it up with a cough looking up and seeing his students looking at him questioningly. He smiled at them and continued to grade papers after he texted him back.

From: Baby Tarzan
Why do I feel like I will be the one walking around with an uncomfortable hard-on for the rest of the day?

From: Peter Pan
Because you will. Now get ready because I refuse to hold back.

From: Baby Tarzan
Jesus take the wheel please. I know I can't hold it.

From: Peter Pan
Ready babe?

From: Baby Tarzan
As ready as I'll ever be.

From: Peter Pan
Alright, here we go. Imagine me crawling towards you on the bed as you are tied up -legs and hand included- to the bed post. You can't do anything, and you are butt naked.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at the text and started to imagine everything happening, trying to stay quiet as he felt himself get hard.

From: Baby Tarzan
Go on.

From: Peter Pan
Don't rush me peasant. Anyways, I hover over your body, noticing your hard on and smirking as I avoid touching it at all costs. I kiss up your torso, and towards your nipples, giving them the attention they need. Nibbling on each one, noticing on how your back curves slightly.