"Are you changing the subject? But anyway, we'll return to that. We are okay at the moment but I'm going to break up with him very soon and..."

"Wait what?" I yelled at her. I know she loves the guy all her life and she is just throwing their relationship? I know the guy and he's so nice, gentleman and all. I even wish there's someone like him that would like me. He's even my crush before. But that was before of course. And this crazy cousin of mine will just waste it? Stupid girl! Isn't she?

"Are you freakin kidding me? You're crazy. Did you just hit something hard on your head? Your out of your mind! Before, you're telling me you can't survive without him and now you're beaking up with him? Now, I'm the one who's getting crazy."

"Mom? Is that you?" She smiled with showing her white perfect teeth.

"Cheska! I'm serious here. Now, can you just tell me the reason behind this? Enlighten me." I demanded.

She was just there watcing the movie that we're being played.

"Now!" I yelled at her and she jumped from where she is seated.

"Okay, okay." She raised her hands in frustration.

"Yes, you know that I love him so much and we're in our three years now. But you know I don't wanna be tied for him this early. I'm still too young. I wanna enjoy my life and I wanna try to do it without him. Just to experience something new. I want to be free for such awhile. And you know if we really are destined for each other there will be billions of ways for us to be together again." She explained. I stared at her blankly. Her face was expressionless.

She snapped and wink at me. "I've heard you already have a..." Before she could finish, I screamed and ran upstairs.

When I opened my eyes, I'm already in my room. How did I got here that fast? Silly me. Why did I run?

"Hey Lizzy! Why did you run, huh?" She frowned at me. "I thought you've lots of things to tell me. What's that grown up girl? huh?"

Here we go again. She's being a detective and I can't escape from her investigation.

Should I tell her? I cleared my throat befofe talking. "Uhm Ches, I have a problem."

"What's that? Tell me. Maybe I could help. Are you...are you preggy?" Her eyes popped out from their sockets.

"Of course not!" I hit her in shoulders.

"You really are so violent." She complained.

I told her everything that happened this morning and her jaw drops every now and then.

"Hey! Are you not going to talk? I thought you're going to help me." I said, pouting my lips.

"Cheska!"

"Uhm. What could I say now? I don't know Lizzy that's so hard but the very best thing you could do is tell him the truth. Just look for the perfect time to admit it, okay? You know what it may bring you if you continue that. I want you to be happy, but I don't want you to be happy living in a world with such lies. You are putting your self in such illusion Lizzy. You are whole heartedly accepting it. That makes you embracing the illusion. I know it won't be that easy but trust me, you'll feel better if you free yourself in that illusion. Dont hurry yourself Liz. You'll be happy soon. I know you'll meet your prince in the right time. I will be here to help you Lizzy. Just tell me."

~~~~~~

After that short chit chat with Cheska, we did stuffs that we used to do before. I love it and I miss it so much.

Mom arrived and bought some dinner for us.

"The dinner's ready!" Mom shouted from the kitchen while Cheska and I are having pillow fight.

Mom went out from the kitchen looking at us dumbfounded.

"What?" Cheska and I said in unison.

"Oh nothing. It's just that you two are already ladies and you are still doing that?"

Ches and I glanced at each other and smiled as if our eyes were communicating and wink in unison. We throw a pillow on Mom. She look at us with a scowl but smiled as she throw the two pillows back. Before we could throw again the pillows towards her, she said. "Ooops! Stop that, let's take our dinner." Mom's trying to escape again and she succeeded because we're hungry. *sigh*

After dinner, we say our goodbye's.

~~~~

I was lying in my king-sized bed looking at the ceiling still puzzled of what had happen earlier. It took me several hours thinking about it. I don't know who this Lizeth Anne Sparks was. Maybe he was just mistaken. Yet if he does, how does it came that I am his girlfriend? "Aaaaaahh!" I closed my eyes for a minute hoping that it was just a dream. As I opened my eyes, nothing change.

I admit that I like to be his girlfriend but I'm not the girl she's referring to. The question is, who's the lucky girl?

My thoughts still lingered on what happened earlier trying to make out if it really happened or was it just a chunk of my mischievous imagination. My thoughts were cut when my phone rings. I took the phone under my pillow and pressed talk without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked. I glanced at the clock that hangs on the wall across my bed. It's almost eleven in the evening. Who would call this late?

"Hey Liz!" The other person on the other side greeted. I recognized his sweet, lovely voice even if I just met him this morning.

"Oh yeah. Hi." I forgot that he ask my number this morning. What's his name again? Oh crap! What kind of girlfriend I am. Well fake girlfriend, I must say. I remember he mention his name but I didn't pay attention to it. I just focus my sight in his handsome face. From his penetrating eyes, long nose, cute little ears, his porcelain teeth and most of all, his kissable lips. How I wish those lips will met mine.

"Sorry for calling this late." He paused. "I just can't wait to ask you out for tomorrow."

He's asking me out? Who would dare to ask me out? A plain and weird girl like me? I don't even care if I go out with messy hair. I don't put make up and I don't wear dresses which is up to date now.

"Still there?" I can feel the dissapointment in his voice. "Don't worry, there are still lots of time to ask you out. At least I tried. Finally I can have my rest now. It wont bother me again."

Who am I to refuse his invitation? "Of course I'm going." Oooops! How those words come out in my mouth without my permission?

"Really?" There is an excitement in his voice.

"Ah...I mean, yeah I love to go out with you." Well I guess that's better.

"Thank you so much Liz! You don't know how happy I feel this time. So see you tomorrow? I'll just pick you up around 9?" I can picture his handsome face. I know for sure he's happy. I can feel it.

"Yeah! See you tomorrow." I can't help my self from smiling. This is my first time to go out with someone. This would be great. "Good night."

I still can't remember his name. Gosh! What a shame!

"By the way, how can I get there?"

Why am I not thinking? I know I am intelligent but when it comes to him, I guess I'm the most stupid organism in this world.

After I gave my address, he already ended the call.

Did I just say yes?

Yeah! You did. Which is not a smart decision.

"But why?" I ask the voice in my mind.

Because you just met him! You know yourself that you are not the one he wants to be with. Just face it.

It's right. I just want to know him more and get to understand what is really happening. But what if people would see us? All they know is that I don't have a boyfriend. I don't even want to have one! And worst, what if he'll find out the truth?

I tried to pull up my covers and the next thing I know, I already fallen asleep.