Lilo~Room mates (au)

Start from the beginning

The bboy with the feathery hair and hot bum runs in, but freezes as soon as he sees me. Then Curly runs in with a smirk on his face. "Now I got yo..." He starts a sentence, but trails of as he too, sees me and freezes.

"Euhm, Hey!" I say awkward. The blue-eyed lad snaps from his trance and smiles at me. He embraces me in a hug and says. "I'm Louis Tomlinson and that." He points to Curly. "is Harry Styles. It seems like we're going to be sharing a room this year."

"Nice meeting you... again." I say. Louis looks confused before realisation downs on him. "Oohw, yeah sorry about that. I was running from Harry. I didn't hurt you, did I" 

"It's nothing major, I'll survive." I say jokingly and earn a chuckle from Louis and Harry.

"Now tell us something about yourself." Harry says and sits down on his bed while looking at me expectingly.

This is going to be a good year. I think before I start my life story.

~*~Two months later~*~

School has been great till now. I even made friends. Louis and Harry had always the same classes I. Then I met Zayn Malik. He has history and P.E with me. And the last friend I made is Niall Horan. He has Maths, history and English with me. He's actually the closest to me. I told him my secret.

No, that's not true. He found it out by himself.

I was in my bathroom taking a shower as Niall came knocking on my door. I said he had to wait a while. That I was drying myself. But he , being the impatient leprechaun he is, came into the bathroom, complaining on how he wanted food.

I, of course, didn't wore my beanie and he saw my ears. You know what he said? No? Well, he said, "Woow, are you a hybrid? That's so cool! Now, where's your food." He accepted me and I was very for that. He promised me to not tell anyone and he made me promise to keep no more secrets for him, so I told him everything. About me being gay, what he accepted also, and I told him my feelings for Louis. 

Yes, in the two months I've been here, My feelings have grown stronger and two weeks ago I realized I'm in love with him. I kept (and still do) noticing little thing about him that I like so much. His personality, his looks, just he in general. Everything about him.

Niall told me to admit my feeling for him and that's what I 'm going to do now. I'm on my way to our room. I know only Louis is in there because Harry is sleeping with Zayn tonight. Yup, they're together.

As I appraoch the room, I can hear some strange noises. I slow down and listen carefully. It sounds like Louis is breathing hard and uneven. Is he sporting? I bend down to look through the keyhole. And no, he isn't sporting... He's wanking. 

Surprised I stand back up. Okay... awkward. What do I have to do now. I can't go in there now. 

But I'm not planning on leaving either, so I bend back down and continue watching him through the keyhole. 

As he keeps jerking himself off and moans once in a while, I feel a twitching in my pants too. 

"Liam!" He moans suddenly my name and I jump up surprised, bouncing my head against the doorhandle with a loud smack. 

"Auauauau." I say under my breath while I rub my head over the sore spot on my head, not noticing the door opening.

"Liam?" A shocked voice says and I turn around wide eyed. "How much did you see." Louis asks frightened. 

"I wasn't..." I manage to mumble, but that's all I can say. Suddenly A smirk crawls onto Louis' face.

"Were you watching me, Liam. That's a bit perverted, don't you think?" He says teasingly and my cheecks go burning red. 

"I didn't mean to..." I say. Louis grabs my arm and pulls me into the room.

"Hey, maybe I liked it that you were watching." Louis smirks again and I flush even brighter red.

"Why were you watching?" Louis asks me, suddenly back to being serious. I take a deep sigh before I tell him why I was here.

"Well, I came here to tell you that I love you." I say, looking at him to see his reaction. First he looks confused then happy. 

"I love you too!" he shouts before crashing his lips onto mine. His lips are soft, but still rougher then girls lips and as much as I like this, I still have to tell him my other secret, so I pull away. A look of hurt crosses Louis face.

"I have to tell you one more thing. And if you than still want me, we can go on." Louis nods. "I'm a dog hybrid." I say while I take off my beanie. I look up from the ground to see Louis grinning at me.

"I already knew. And I don't care, I think it's cute." He says and pets my ears.

"You knew? How?" I ask.

"You didn't expect the Irish man to keep his mouth shut, did you? No, let us finish what we were doing and... I can solve your little problem too if you want me too." He says pointing to the bulge in my pants before he places his lips back on mine.

We had fun that night. ;) Oh and I made a mental note to myself: talk to Niall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go people. I hoped you liked it. So please 

vote?

comment?

follow?

if you did like it. Next one shot will be Niam!

xx Lisa xx

OMFG this evening 1D concert. I'm so excited!!