Thoughts of a silly teenage girl.

I am honestly afraid of the uncircumstantial event of the misfortune that my imperfections are what drove you away, but left me wondering what I ever did wrong.

No, it isn't your fault I'm broken. For, it was the last "man" that I couldn't fathom a future without, but had to learn how to survive without him. I was so stupid. I swear, I looked into a mirror and saw an evil half staring at me, gloating, knowing she was right all along.

Her.

She was terrifying with that evil glare and that "know it all" smirk. She was everything i saw evil inside myself. All the shadows and darkness. The monsters and demons. The broken and distrought. She knew this would happen. She always knew. But I refused to listen.

"Silly little pathetic love struck girl, he never actually loved you," she would say to me.

Then came that laugh.

Oh, how I hated that sound. But it wasn't quite a laugh. It was more of a giggle. It was that kind that struck in your bones and you could feel nothing but worthless.

You never were anything except an impeccable fool. You tried your best sweetheart, but your best just wasn't enough.

Look at you now though, you're strong. You can make it through this.

Now, put the pills in the trash. The razors in the toilet. Untie the noose. Stay inside away from roads and trains. You are worth far more than this. A petty boy isn't worth your time.

He isn't worth this much pain, this much suffering, this much regret and insecurity. He just isn't worth it. Its time to let go and be released from the trap you got stuck in.

He caught you, then just left you there to die.

Now a new one's come along, and she saw you suffering and helped you and made you better.

She fixed you.

She saw you at your worst.

Screw guys, who needs them?

She's the one.